V2 Cig vs CigEasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kleiv

Jan 31, 2011
NJ
Took 2 days shy of 2 months for V2cigs to fill my 2 starter kits and of course they took my money immediately. Their site is filled with falsehoods but they have a great customer referral system that pays the referrer $15 for new orders, so their fanboys praise them like they invented the KR808D1. I referred one friend before I knew better and was so sorry when they had to experience the nightmare of slow delivery and constant excuses. This has been going on since they opened last April, same excuses "we're growing", "we just moved","product didn't meet our quality control so we rejected it". The owner claims he has two V2 factories in China run by Americans and every time you order something the product is different.

Their product is mediocre and they charge $29.95 for a standard KR808 battery, but to each's own. Another KR808D1 rebrander with horrendous customer service.

Welcome to the forum Shannon, try anyone of the vendors in the vendor's forum section and find out what good product and good service really is. There are so many excellent juices out there.

Thats horrible. I use MyVaporStore | Quality Electronic Cigarettes and Premium eLiquids and shipping is quick, and a KR808D1 batt is only $12...

I'm sticking with V4L. I order on a Monday and usually get the items on Friday or Saturday. I had a problem with the tobacco Sampler and I hated the smell of them. The carts sit on my desk in the package and I can smell them. Just about makes me sick. I told them and they gave me a replacement of a differen't flavor with no cost to me.
I would recommend V4L to anyone. They are fast at shipping and give you a Tracking Number so you can find out where the shipment is.

IrishGirl

Oct 29, 2010
El Paso
My initial purchase back in October (the ultimate kit) was also with V2cigs.com. When you add up all the items their prices are comparable with a 20% discount (thanko'leary). The fulfillment of the order did take several shipments to complete so this was a pain. All of my future orders have been with Vapor4Life which ships very quickly. I do think the V2cigs batteries are slightly better (at least the ones that I received from each) and you can't beat a one year warranty, compared to V4L's of only 45 days. After less than 4 months, all of the batteries have diminished significantly so I do think that I will utilize the 1 year battery warranty from V2cigs. I have had warranty experience with both V4L and V2cigs and both vendors handled the exchanges quickly by shipping out a new product and then having me return the defective item at my own expense. I like the empty V4L Wow carts better, but quite a few of the prefilled WOW carts were defective. The V4L WOW juice is very good and the WOW carts are very easy to fill.

Just ordered a GO-GO from Cigeasy, but am really turned off by the 7 day warranty offered. I would have paid more from another vendor with a decent warranty if I could have found it elsewhere.

PSBGRLY

Aug 17, 2011
FLORIDA
Actually, V2 isn't quite that shady. They won't tell you the batteries are KR808D-1s, but if you click through to purchase a carto they do have a little note after the description saying, "NOTE: V2 Flavor Cartridges (Cartomizers) are compatible with all KR808D1 Threaded Electronic Cigarettes (i.e. Premium, V4L, etc.)"

Oddly enough, that note is what made me check out Vapor4Life, after which I never bought anything from V2 again. Certainly an unintended consequence on their part :)

I do find it weird that they sell blank cartos but no liquid to put in them.

Hi. I am completely new to e-cigs and to this forums, but I am surely absobing all the information FAST!!!! ))) I have a couple of questions (for now)

1) Will the VK cartomizers fit the V2 batteries? Sorry if the questions is dumb, but like I said - I am a newbie and I am in my first week of V2 Travel package. So far I like it, but Vapor King has soooo many more flavors!!!!

2) Does anyone know how long the Extra Long battery of the Vapor King is? And how does it compare to the V2 Long (140mm) battery? What's the warranty? V2 offers a Lifetime Warranty on their products now....if you purchased the original kit from them.

Thanks!!! & I'll be vaping out more questions soon! :blush:

fundoodman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Minneapolis
I went with V2 back in April of this year because with the exception of this site, they had the best reviews everywhere else I looked. From the first day I started I haven't had an analog and I smoked over a pack a day for 20 years. It seems to me that the customer service and all other aspects of this company has improved greatly since I have joined. I've had nothing but prompt service on all of my orders. Maybe I'm just really really lucky? All I know, is that I don't smoke anymore because this actually worked and I'm extremely happy about this. I've now gotten into refilling my carts from numerous vendors and I'm one happy dude. This is just my two sense!

toddos

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Washington
I went with V2 back in April of this year because with the exception of this site, they had the best reviews everywhere else I looked. From the first day I started I haven't had an analog and I smoked over a pack a day for 20 years. It seems to me that the customer service and all other aspects of this company has improved greatly since I have joined. I've had nothing but prompt service on all of my orders. Maybe I'm just really really lucky? All I know, is that I don't smoke anymore because this actually worked and I'm extremely happy about this. I've now gotten into refilling my carts from numerous vendors and I'm one happy dude. This is just my two sense!

For what it's worth, most review sites that aren't ECF or Vapors Forum are shills. V2 reviews well because they pay to be reviewed well. When you actually drill into it you'll see that their product is overpriced, their customer service is a sham (your "lifetime warranty" is only good for 90 days past your most recent purchase with them, so you better keep buying if you want that warranty to last ...), their stock management is a joke, and you can find the exact same thing or better elsewhere.

Many of us here did start with V2, and assuming we actually got our product in a reasonable amount of time most of us kicked analogs completely thanks to V2 (my kit took over a month to ship, but I was off analogs once it arrived). That doesn't mean you need to stay loyal to V2. "Well, they overcharge me and they take weeks to ship, but they got me off analogs so I guess I owe them."

brittanyNI

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2011
New England
1) Will the VK cartomizers fit the V2 batteries? Sorry if the questions is dumb, but like I said - I am a newbie and I am in my first week of V2 Travel package. So far I like it, but Vapor King has soooo many more flavors!!!!
Yes

2) Does anyone know how long the Extra Long battery of the Vapor King is? And how does it compare to the V2 Long (140mm) battery? What's the warranty? V2 offers a Lifetime Warranty on their products now....if you purchased the original kit from them.

They are the same length. Don't know about warranties. I have three V4L VaporKing XL manual batteries that I've used for several months.

dreww2021

Verified Member
Aug 2, 2011
Oklahoma
I know other people have had issues with shipping and customer service with V2 but all my experiences have been great. I got my starter kit within 3-4 days of ordering and haven't had a cigarette since. One of my batteries quit working and they sent me a new one that got there the same week with an envelope to ship the defective one back in. Since ordering the starter kit I have bought a vv box, different kinds of cartos, a tank, and about 50 bottles of juice (in a month lol) but I'm glad I started with V2. I do realize they are a bit more expensive than some other companies but I have had a good experience with them so far.

lulu836

Jambalya, crawfish pie, 'da filé gumbo
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2011
Shreveport
What toddos said. The only thing I can say on their forum is "expand your horizons". Don't know if anybody "gets it" or not but I do keep trying. There is so much better and less costly hardware "out there" and their newbies just keep paying through the nose for "official V2" product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread