v2cigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLS01

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
MN
If you're new to this, skip V2. I started with them and quickly moved on (6 weeks) to the Halo Triton set up, but there are many other options that may work well for you. If you continue reading through here, there is some great advice from those that have been around block a few times. ;)
Their batteries are expensive for what you get, and their warranty is great, but, you have to continue buying their products for the warranty to continue to be valid.
Good luck on your new vaping adventures from a fellow MN vaper. :headbang:

Hi Mike,
V2 e-cigs are a rechargeable battery type. What sets them apart is that they have 808 threads on top; meaning the liquid delivery top has to be compatible with the battery. There are 2 different type batteries-manual, which means you have to depress a button on the battery that provides the vapor from the cartridge and auto, which means as soon as you draw from the cartridge the battery produces vapor.

I also use the battery passthrough which eliminates recharging the battery. On the V2 website, look for the tab that says connect with us and choose forum from the drop-down menu. You will find a lot of helpful information there.

I literally quit smoking cigarettes within 3 days of using V2 e-cigs! I've added some different hardware to my vaping, but my v2 is always nearby because it's quite convenient to use.

I've refilled prefilled cartridges, with good results. I've used the EX blanks-they work great with the passthrough to test e liquid flavors. I would recommend buying cartridges when they are on sale-the expense can add up.

In my opinion, v2 is a wonderful beginning point for anyone switching to vaping. It's pretty much a no-brainer system and quite easy to use. The longer batteries allow more time between charges, but the shorter batteries fit nicely in your hand when you don't want to be obvious about your vaping. I have no regrets buying the v2 and continue to use it daily because it is so convenient to have around.

Happy vaping!

skoony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2013
saint paul,mn,usa
thanks for the info people.
for now i'm happy with what i got going.
i have two batteries,2 chargers.
i bought a 5 pak of refills locally,high buck though,21.00 dollars.
ordered 30 more from there website at half that cost.
then found out there refillable and found a local shop and got a 30ml bottle at 1.8 nic for less than 20 dollars.
initial investment 120 but at 8 bucks a pack having the equivilent of aproximitly 45 paks i'm 240 dollars ahead allready.
using public transportation and living in minnesota i can be very dsicrete with these.
regards,
mike

AgentAnia

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2013
Orbiting Sirius B
By all means, learn to refill your cartridges! They will last a lot longer than the manufacturer claims, btw. Also, think about getting some clearomizers, which hold more juice and are much easier to refill. V2, Smokeless Image, and VaporKings all sell 808 clearos; I believe Halo G6 and Vapor4Life are also 808 but I've had no experience with them. Just be aware that most clearos are not pocket friendly, so you need to be careful how you carry them when you're out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread