V4L Banners??

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by NovaVida, Jul 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NovaVida

NovaVida Full Member

Okay... I've kinda looked for information that might lead to an answer, but haven't found anything, yet.

Because I LOVE V4L and your products, I would like to use a banner promoting V4L. Is this something that I can do? Is it possible to create one myself, or is there something available from V4L? :?:

Thanks to any and all who can provide an answer.

NV

2. BHam

BHam Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nova, thanks for reaching out to us and for your support! Do you have your own website or do you want a banner for ECF?

3. NovaVida

NovaVida Full Member

Hi BHAM...

I don't have a web site -- it would be for ECF, but would use it, (perhaps I'm meaning a signature?) if permissible, on other forums. I also know that I am required to have 50 posts behind me before I can use a signature on ECF. So,.... if I am being premature with asking about a banner, I'll save any advice/information I get for when it is appropriate to use.

Thanks for your speedy reply! :)

4. NovaVida

NovaVida Full Member

Sorry for any new people to ECF following this thread! Before you can have a signature, you need to have 15 posts. NOT 50!! :oops:

5. BHam

BHam Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

No worries, sorry for my late reply :). I had a signature not too long ago and now it won't show up anymore so if you can find a site that has banners, please let me know :).

6. NovaVida

NovaVida Full Member

Actually, I have found a few, but, I don't know how to get them here and because I wanted to include V4L, I figured I better wait for permission to use anything from V4L.

I'll go snooping, again, and will give you the adresses.

7. NovaVida

NovaVida Full Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.