V4L Battery Swap Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

v1John

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2010
va
Batteries only last about two to three hundred connections to the charger. I don't count mine either, sometimes I charge one twice in a day, and some don't even get charged sometimes. By the time two people exchanging pay shipping, V4L could have almost sold a brand new one.

With batteries, what I'll do with the older ones once my collection grows, is give them away or lend them out (whichever they wish) to smokers interested in vaping. If I can keep a smoker from buying at least one pack of cigarettes, that's less money big tobacco gets to fight us vaporers with, and a way to help the smoking friends.

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
I don't see me trading in used batteries. However, I have an extra new PT or two...and if there is a screw-up and V4L happens to send me a pink batt some day....yeah I will be looking to trade on new ones. ;)

I think one thread could handle all the transactions. The current swap threads only get a few posts per day.

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looking to trade for the NEW XL MANUAL BATTERIES or V4L Gift Certificate ... or ??!!
I have very good references if you need any!

2 Black Manual Shorty Batteries - Blue LED - Barely Used.. maybe a couple times
1 Purple Metallic Auto Regular Battery - Blue LED - Barely Used... maybe a couple times

Sanna

Jan 15, 2012
Virginia
I think this is a GREAT idea..especially now, with all the new products we have and the NEW *Titan* batteries launch today ! The older style batteries at a great deal would be a big help to a new person just starting out...and every little bit helps as we stock up on the Titans (lol..wow, in less then a month I went from classifing myself from a newbie to an oldie..BUT..that is only when it comes to V4L..and still just a 'middie') or juices, carring cases..whatever..if you loved it once there is someone out there that will love it now! We can always try it on our smaller forum to see how it goes...or a PIF thread there ? Whistles, Harmony or Patrick either or all of you would be great at getting a thread like that started!!!

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I think this is a GREAT idea..especially now, with all the new products we have and the NEW *Titan* batteries launch today ! The older style batteries at a great deal would be a big help to a new person just starting out...and every little bit helps as we stock up on the Titans (lol..wow, in less then a month I went from classifing myself from a newbie to an oldie..BUT..that is only when it comes to V4L..and still just a 'middie') or juices, carring cases..whatever..if you loved it once there is someone out there that will love it now! We can always try it on our smaller forum to see how it goes...or a PIF thread there ? Whistles, Harmony or Patrick either or all of you would be great at getting a thread like that started!!!

Sanna, this idea was folded some time ago into the general "V4L Swap Thread" Sticky you see at the top of this subforum's first page. :)

waylonjessi4ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Northern California
Yes sanna ..most people have used the batteries and if not ,they are up in the trade thread ....usually i just give ones i dont need to a vaping friend ...hard to tell how much life is in a battery and trade it .I'd feel bad if i traded and then it pooped out :( I did trade a member for some awile back because she had switched but they were all barely used .
Also ,with v4l ...just because people add the new lines ,doesn't mean they will get rid of their others .I kept my manuals for backup even tho i prefer the diamond manuals ,i dont have many yet ,so i need em .Trade thread has been slow as i've ever seen it ,mostly because of all the deep sales ..hard to trade when things are 40 percent off :) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread