V4L faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
I clean up ok when I have to. Rocky is the sweetest little ball of troublemaking fluff ever. He's my buddy. He's a mix of a lhasa and who-knows-what. He's a rescue pup. I got him when he was a baby after he was found in a puppy mill that wound up with over 100 counts of animal cruelty.

He is a quirky little fuzzball, but he's the man. He knows exactly how to manipulate me.

Yeah, Lisa (my rat dog) is a rescue too. I've never bought a dog in my life. I figure there's a lot of "unwanted" dogs..more than enough to go around..so I just can't see frequenting a dog factory and encouraging them. Besides, rescue dogs have the best personalities.

When I saw Lisa, I was looking for something..anything..other than a small ankle biter dog. My daughter wanted to see the little short haired wonder (her hair looks like little eyelashes) so we got it out, played with it briefly, and when I went to stuff it back in the big metal jail cell, it clung to my arm with both front paws and shreaked. Every time I tried to put it back in, it did this. I gave up and left with her. She has made every effort to be worthy as a pet...and in my opinion, I'm not worthy of such a dog.

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
What's the tattoo of, if you don't mind me asking?

Not at all, it's a small triquetra (celtic knot) with a circle around it and a small dot in the middle. The dot is for my mom and all those before her. The 3 legs of the triquetra are for my daughter and 2 grand daughters, the circle is for me binding them all togther. The guy did a really bad job though, it is quite fuzzy arrgghh!!

Sorry Lilly - it wouldn't a 90s yearbook but thanks for thinking that it could be ;)

leeshor - bald is sexy! I tell my hubby that all the time!:thumb:

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Rocky is the sweetest, most loyal little fuzzball. I went to the shelter to check out a mastiff mix. I went girly when I saw the little white ball of fluff... didn't even make it to see the mastiff. Rocky didn't really give me a choice, he was ALL OVER me from the second I picked him up.

He's presently in deep s**t. He chewed up a carto that he dug out of my purse.

Yeah, Lisa (my rat dog) is a rescue too. I've never bought a dog in my life. I figure there's a lot of "unwanted" dogs..more than enough to go around..so I just can't see frequenting a dog factory and encouraging them. Besides, rescue dogs have the best personalities.

When I saw Lisa, I was looking for something..anything..other than a small ankle biter dog. My daughter wanted to see the little short haired wonder (her hair looks like little eyelashes) so we got it out, played with it briefly, and when I went to stuff it back in the big metal jail cell, it clung to my arm with both front paws and shreaked. Every time I tried to put it back in, it did this. I gave up and left with her. She has made every effort to be worthy as a pet...and in my opinion, I'm not worthy of such a dog.

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA

awwww kc!! that's such a heart warming story! thank you for sharing that!!
rocks - your story too!! what is it with the little dogs that tug at our hearts so?

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
Rocky is the sweetest, most loyal little fuzzball. I went to the shelter to check out a mastiff mix. I went girly when I saw the little white ball of fluff... didn't even make it to see the mastiff. Rocky didn't really give me a choice, he was ALL OVER me from the second I picked him up.

He's presently in deep s**t. He chewed up a carto that he dug out of my purse.

Hopefully he didn't get inside of it (they're pretty rugged even when chewed)..there's easily enough nic in a cartomizer filler that when ingested, could easily kill a small dog, and odds are a large one. Dogs don't respond well to nic ingestion...he shoulda chewed the purse itself..probably safer..at least till discovered LOL.

Foster_519

Nov 8, 2009
OK, so I'm not really a confused lightbulb. This is what I look like:

Don't knock the black and pink VK! I rock it with pride!

Hey, I've seen your vid on youtube, I was astonished, I don't know what kind of camera you use or whatever but definitely the clearest video I have ever seen on there.

The quality of the video is absolutely killer, never seen anything like it, you must use cameras professionally or something, it was like watching ultra hi-def vaping!

Good informative video as well, it helped me a lot, thanks...

Last edited:

kc0cmp

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
Harlingen TX. USA
awwww kc!! that's such a heart warming story! thank you for sharing that!!
rocks - your story too!! what is it with the little dogs that tug at our hearts so?

most little dogs act like children. Mine is very animated..and I sometimes think that it's a survival trait. A tiny dog has to rely on humans for food..it's not going to catch anything big enough to eat. They know, on an instinctual level, that buttering us up means a steady meal. They also know they cant hold much food, so they try to hide it when they have a surplus..and other odd traits that make no sense to anyone but them.

What can not be a survival trait is how she has no grasp of her own size. She'd gladly fight off a pitt bull or Rott, even though no one would recommend it as a sane course of action. She is utterly fearless, and has no grasp of her own size. She'd immediately get killed of course..but she'd try it. it's surprising though, she's so dominating and intimidating (to other dogs) apparently that every time a big dog gets in her face he leaves willingly, usually with his/her tail between the legs. I'll never understand how a 10 pound dog can intimidate a 50 pound man eater, but she does it every time one makes the mistake of invading her space.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Hopefully he didn't get inside of it (they're pretty rugged even when chewed)..there's easily enough nic in a cartomizer filler that when ingested, could easily kill a small dog, and odds are a large one. Dogs don't respond well to nic ingestion...he shoulda chewed the purse itself..probably safer..at least till discovered LOL.

He's fine. Didn't get inside it but kinda destroyed the outside. This little jerk is obsessed with my purse. He likes to steal chapstick and gum normally, though.

MeMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2009
USA
most little dogs act like children. Mine is very animated..and I sometimes think that it's a survival trait. A tiny dog has to rely on humans for food..it's not going to catch anything big enough to eat. They know, on an instinctual level, that buttering us up means a steady meal. They also know they cant hold much food, so they try to hide it when they have a surplus..and other odd traits that make no sense to anyone but them.

What can not be a survival trait is how she has no grasp of her own size. She'd gladly fight off a pitt bull or Rott, even though no one would recommend it as a sane course of action. She is utterly fearless, and has no grasp of her own size. She'd immediately get killed of course..but she'd try it. it's surprising though, she's so dominating and intimidating (to other dogs) apparently that every time a big dog gets in her face he leaves willingly, usually with his/her tail between the legs. I'll never understand how a 10 pound dog can intimidate a 50 pound man eater, but she does it every time one makes the mistake of invading her space.

LOL! Mine's the same - little dog with a Big attitude!! It's so funny when she starts barking at the bigger dogs and puffing out her chest, kicking out her back legs. Mine is small as pugs go but soooo entertaining. She's quite the laundry thief, it's hysterical when she runs down the hall with a sock bigger than her flapping in the wind.

Rocks, does yours steal for attention? During training we were told to 'trade' when the puppy gets something she shouldn't have. Now she steals anything at her level and runs away until I say trade. The item is immediately dropped in favor of a Cheerio.

Ghetto_Cowgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
I wouldn't dream of makin fun of you, but if you looked at me like that, I wouldn't have the nerve to casually mention your car was on fire unless my path of retreat was clear lol
Lol that's funny :p I tend to scare people a lot :D but most the time they just think I'm stuck up :confused:

SNM

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
scan0001.jpg

My Favorite dog

P1010068.jpg

And my wife and myself

Last edited:

lilly1185

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzAtMjAwOTExMTgtMT-1.jpg
Me getting ready to go to work....I keep my batteries in my thermometer pockets in my chef coat!:D

Aw! That's a great idea- I'll have to get some shirts with pockets to keep my VK there. It's quicker to hit the door and head outside than it is for me to walk all the way back to the break room, and mine currently resides in my pants pocket. Not always comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread