V4L faces

Status
Not open for further replies.

BEEFENHAUZER

Apr 28, 2010
IL
Hey all, I love this thread, but how about a seperate thread with the pics of the V4L employees?? Put a face to the name, a face to the person on the other side of the phone/computer. Or in my case a way to keep myself from confusing the names with the faces when I go into the lounge...

(I was there today, and I know I called someone by the wrong name and realized it immediately after I walked out, and have been trying to remember his correct name since.... LOL)

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
Hey all, I love this thread, but how about a seperate thread with the pics of the V4L employees?? Put a face to the name, a face to the person on the other side of the phone/computer. Or in my case a way to keep myself from confusing the names with the faces when I go into the lounge...

(I was there today, and I know I called someone by the wrong name and realized it immediately after I walked out, and have been trying to remember his correct name since.... LOL)

That's a good idea. Scott is the person who works in the Lounge the most. :)

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
canoe trip1.jpg

Here's a shot of my Brother, Dad and myself (on the right :p) on a canoe trip only a month before he was diagnosed with lung and bone cancer. He passed away Dec 24, 2011 surrounded by family. Only 4 months after this photo was taken. We all miss him dearly and I've quit smoking for him.

Waho

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Michigan
I've been vaping on and off for just about 2 years now, but could never really fully commit to vaping. I would always miss the hassle-free nature of analogs and waffle back and forth. But I've received the kick in the pants required to be totally smoke free for 4 months.

New mission is to get my mom and girlfriend off their analogs, might have to set them up with some V4L gear :vapor:

Koman

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2010
lv
I've been vaping on and off for just about 2 years now, but could never really fully commit to vaping. I would always miss the hassle-free nature of analogs and waffle back and forth. But I've received the kick in the pants required to be totally smoke free for 4 months.

New mission is to get my mom and girlfriend off their analogs, might have to set them up with some V4L gear :vapor:
Good luck in your quest man :)

skye78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Pennsylvania
Haha yea. Got the tongue ring many years ago.. I honestly forget Ive got it. Tried to take it out a few times but just didnt feel right. One of these days ill take it out and forget all about it.

Lol. Same thing here. I've had mine since 2006 and forget its there. I will never take mine out though.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Johnnysb

Moved On
Sep 25, 2013
San Jose, CA
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Linkspammer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread