Status
Not open for further replies.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
So, I'm starting another V4L Family Chat because ECF has news rules for continuing threads. It's just part of maintenance. So here's the new family chat! I copied the first post over so we can keep the family going!

Basically, a free room to come and vent about a bad day, or share some good news....just a happy, safe place to share anything you want with your V4lL Family.....I'll start with:

A GREAT BIG HAPPY DANCE!!!!!:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Our Fence is FINALLY finished!!! Now my doggies can have complete free roam of the back yard and I don't have to worry about my nasty neighbor any more!!! It is AWESOME!!! And the doggies are very happy too....they can run and play and release some of that pent up energy they have built up over the past 3 weeks!!!

34771d1319928581-v4l-family-chat-puppy.gif
34771d1319928581-v4l-family-chat-puppy.gif

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
I love dog people! Great news on the fence BHam sir. No dog really likes a leash, they just put up with it to please their humans. Would love to see this thread when it's up to part 10. Morandir Sir, you have a new friend here in Pennsylvania. She went on and on about her new cutie pie friend with the big smile and the warm embrace. Also any dog that dances is special in her book. I can't wait to spend more time with the clan sometime soon. The honor is truly mine Sir. Making time for us knowing how busy your life is shows how wonderful and giving you are. Enjoy the day my friend!:2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread