Not open for further replies.

Roccov

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2012
Philly
vaporreporter.wordpress.com
Trying to go to work.... Waiting for my wife to get home from a hair appointment (she has an interview tomorrow) and can't leave MIL home alone with her mood today.... Someone shoot me now.

Will be thinking positive thoughts for the better half tomorrow Sir. Let her know I'm pulling for her please.:thumb:

Morandir Sir.. I am just amazed that you and your wife put up with that.

You are a good person :)

That is an understatement IMO Ms Amraann.:2cool:

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Evening all. She had to reschedule due to the weather Rocco sir. Still passed along your message though. :)

Not sure if I'm a good person, just don't want her to die without a fight Ms. Amraann. She's here because no one in AL could help her. Too many enablers and suppliers.... Would just help if I didn't have to treat her like a 3 year old to get through to her....

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
Know where you were then Ms. Dedi... :)

I've been dealing with a 50 year old going on 2 all day. Figured would give my wife the day off from dealing with her mom.... She's not liking the no pity party policy.

The vaping world is actually a small place eh? :)

Ut oh, sorry to hear with MIL.

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
It seems as if there are changes going on with Vaper4Life. Anything anyone can tell me?
I used the address I used to use for support....so, is that address still good? It has not
been dealt with yet, and the stickies don't mention the support address anymore.

Hope everyone is well! I pop in and out, but I have been extremely busy (playing on
my ipad, mostly).

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I just ordered some more of those new disposables. With all the gear I got I can't believe I'm back to an analog look alike but these things are about as close as it gets. At first the taste is a little wierd but after a couple of puffs I'm really liking them. Being able to hold it in my mouth just like I did when I smoked is great. Good job V4L.

BHam

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.vapor4life.com
I just ordered some more of those new disposables. With all the gear I got I can't believe I'm back to an analog look alike but these things are about as close as it gets. At first the taste is a little wierd but after a couple of puffs I'm really liking them. Being able to hold it in my mouth just like I did when I smoked is great. Good job V4L.

Glad you're liking the new disposables! Thanks for popping in :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread