Status
Not open for further replies.

KY_Rob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2013
Kentucky
Hiya V4L! It's been a while since I've been around...I must say, it's good to be back.

Being functionally "off the grid" for months on end is no fun. Never realized just how "connected" things and people are today.

I wish I had time to post a full review of the Vapor Zeus (that I received late last summer), but alas I don't. They really do perform well, and never let me down. One of them had a new home in Russia, with a fellow who was absolutely amazed and befuddled at how well they work. He literally begged me to let him trade for it. So as a gesture of good will, I left a Zeus, 3 bottles of WOWboy, and 2 smileo's in his charge.

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Had a great time hanging out with Rocco sir today. Mario's vet visit went well, though he has to lose weight.... MIL was sneaking him more food than we realized......

Since my dog Roxanne has been on a diet 4ever it seems, I thought I'd share some helpful info. Try mixing less food with equal parts steamed green beans, or with a big dollop of pumpkin - not pie filling! Dogs love it, keeps them feeling full, helps them lose weight without feeling deprived. Works for my 3 dogs! I have to use a measuring cup, 3/8 cup 3 x a day. Then I just pile on the green beans, or mix in the pumpkin. Works great.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread