V4L Family Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Maxwell sir that's horrible. If they even tried to cap my usage there would be hell to pay. I just don't understand how they allow unlimited internet on a phone, but not on your computer... I would go through 150gb's in one on-line back up.......

Just got home from orientation a few minutes ago... Going to make dinner in a few as well Ms. Joyce. Think I'm making hamburgers... Right now it's 90 minute time. :)

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
Went well actually Ms. Keelalagirl.... Though when one of the department heads asked how are w going to handle the stress of work, school, and family I said with alcohol on my day off.... He said he was going to act like he didn't hear that....

Well I hope he at least appreciates your honesty! (And geeze, it's beer, not H or something . . .)

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Went well actually Ms. Keelalagirl.... Though when one of the department heads asked how are w going to handle the stress of work, school, and family I said with alcohol on my day off.... He said he was going to act like he didn't hear that....

:lol::lol::lol: Actually sounds like something that one of my past profs would have said....lol....he was a true "60's" dude...lol...

susden

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Diamond Bar
My dog the rock star....

snowdragon-albums-pets-picture34799-a.jpg

Still thinks she lives in California.....

snowdragon-albums-pets-picture34800-pics-our-trip-bay-175.jpg

Aww, she's precious! Send her back to SoCal and I will be happy to babysit!

I finally get to lay down! It's been a long day! I've been working at home this week, and feel like I accomplished nothing. Then my mom and husband got into a fight about my mom helping my eldest with his spelling. When my husband came home, he saw that our son was stressed out, and somehow him and my mom got into it. She doesn't how different it is to raise kids these days, compared to when we were growing up. I was try to diffuse the situation, and you know everyone has their point of view, and no one was wrong or right. Oye!

I did make a nice dinner. I finally had the chance to make Morandirs chicken dish. I used fresh lemons because I didn't have lemon pepper, but the cereal was a great alternative to using breadcrumbs. Oh, then my husband dipped it in BBQ sauce. That was annoying because he totally masked the yummy lemon flavor. Oh well!

I need to catch up here, then I am going to catch up on CSI NY, brothers and sisters, and Hawaii-five-0!

susden

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Diamond Bar
omg I just finished crocheting some sweet fingerless gloves! Ill have to take pics of some of my work and share with you guys. My friend crocheted me a lanyard for my batteries its awesome! I wear it everyday! Ill take a pic of that too!

Ooh, love to see it! I am planning to knit a lanyard, although I haven't picked up in my needles in over a year!

Lately, I've been obsessing over my tools, and organizing my vaping stuff! Over the weekend, we stopped into Blockbusters. They were closing down and videos were $2.99. But I also bought a couple of their product racks. One was a popcorn rack, and another was a rotating candy rack. I have buckets hanging from them, where I keep all my vaping carts and juice (ok, I need to buy more juice because I only have four), hand tools, several different glues, and tons of other art supplies. I put the other one in my son's room, and we put all his Iron Man and Dragon Ball actions figures on display. I also hot glued some of those foam cup holders, so he can store legos, pencils, and other small items.

susden

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2011
Diamond Bar

I was in grad school, worked as a research assistant, and took care of my family, and I actually experienced a mental breakdown. And yes alcohol and lots of cig smoking was involved! I never want to go back to that period in my life. My advice is make sure you do not deprive yourself of sleep. It will f&@k you up! And good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread