Not open for further replies.

StaceyM

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2009
New York
I am a Tolkien/Lord of the Rings geek. I have:

-All the LOTR movies on DVD...the extended editions :D
-A plate collection or two
-Candle holders..one of Lothlorien, and two in the shapes of Gandalf's staffs..Grey & White
-Some jewelry..including Arwen's Evenstar, a leaf of Lorien (elven brooch), Evenstar earings, an elven necklace
-The One Ring Trilogy mirage...(the ring mysteriously hovers over the carousel...spoooky)
-an extensive collection of Tolkien books (not just LOTR)

I'm sure I'm leaving things out..only the carousel, movies, books, and candle holders are on display in my home, as I plan on moving in the near future...and of course I've yet to acquire a few things...like the pewter Gollum/Smeagol book-ends for starters. :p

Of course, this is not the only reason I am a geek, but it's surely a start.

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
Say Hello to my little friend!
screenshot041110163946.jpg

iamtopher34

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2010
Sandy Utah
Well im sad to say im leaveing this forum i see red necks not welcome here :( all i got is heavy equipment and guns:p

I try to collect guns! But I don't seem to have any extra moneyand i started building a prerunner and that used up what money i had boooooo to being busted broke

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
Umm, Saw the Rocky Horror Picture Show 3571 times (exact count) and starred in the cast for 5 years.

Uh, that actually explains.....other..... things..... too

I played Magenta (and had the occasional Trixie appearance) at the one in Cambridge, MA for a stint when I was 18. :oops:

ETsmokinandvapin

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Kentucky
i have about $5000 worth in Paint Ball gear, $4000 worth of R/C Helicopters and Air Planes, over $7000 worth in mods to my 2005 Subaru STi, 2 DeskTop and 1 Laptop PC, XBOX, PS3, PSP, Lots of V4L stuff, and im an Elec/Mech engineer working in the R&D department of my company...

I think im a geek too....... :)

Have to comment as your post has the wife of major geek in me excited :D
Back in the dark ages (the 80's......) my hubby had a corporation for the distribution of the parts he designed and produced for paintball. Remember when the guns used pumps? His design.

His team placed 3rd nationally, winning a $5,000 prize. Oh those were the days...sigh......

Just wanted to comment that is is very cool you are into paintball, often a misunderstood sport.

My geeky husband now restores british motorcycles, I think we have 16 at last count, but he could be hiding more somewhere and not telling me. If he can't find a part, he makes it. Total geek.......

Love ya geeks! Enjoying this thread!

Gamer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
St. Petersburg, FL
www.Youtube.com
HEY WORLD OF WARCRAFT GEEKS!!!!

Who's buying the new mount from the blizzard store?

product

Im buying 2 now. One for me and one for my sister who started playing. Her cat died today and im hoping this will help her smile :(

There is also a que for their online store. 4-6hr wait to checkout. Good Luck! also for a digital item there is actually a MAX supply! only 81% left lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread