V4L Red Hot Candy vs. TV Atomic Fireball?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacArthurBug

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Now this is just MY opinion, so no flames. I did not like V4l's candy. Hubs sent me a prefilled cart of TV's stuff and it's AMAZING. There are some v4l flavors I like (Smilin special and butterscotch so far). I really like ms.t's and TV juices. TV- thus far everything I've tried tastes like it's name.
Ms.t is a little hit and miss, but there's quality and love in every bottle. Her buttered popcorn is almost to die for.

xdunlapx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio, USA
It seems that your not enjoying anything Dunlap.I hope you find something that you like.

I think part of the problem is my 510. I've had nothing but problems with the atomizers and was barely getting any flavor or vapor. I just ordered a VK from V4L and should receive it tomorrow. I hope the flavors are more pronounced than with the crappy 510. :)

I think part of the problem is my 510. I've had nothing but problems with the atomizers and was barely getting any flavor or vapor. I just ordered a VK from V4L and should receive it tomorrow. I hope the flavors are more pronounced than with the crappy 510. :)

510 is not the best atty for tasting, its strong points are vapor production and TH. The kr8 on the other hand has better flavor and good TH but takes a bit of work to make lots of vapor.

Has anybody tried V4L's Red Hot candy? Is it anything like Atomic Fireball from Tasty Vapor? I received the RHC and smelled it and can't imagine actually vaping it. I hear that AF is really good so I'm wondering if they are similar.

Brittany

They are not similar to me. My batch of red hots may have been off but it wasn't very good to me. Now tasty vapor atomic fireball tastes really close to the candy. It is very good and I would not hesitate to recommend it.

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
Has anybody tried V4L's Red Hot candy? Is it anything like Atomic Fireball from Tasty Vapor? I received the RHC and smelled it and can't imagine actually vaping it. I hear that AF is really good so I'm wondering if they are similar.

I know that V4L's Red Hot Candy has its fans, but I am not one of them. I just don't like it. I have not tried Atomic Fireball.

Firegrl

ECF Veteran
Feb 3, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
www.geekgods.net
I have just recently tried both and the V4L red hot cart tastes NOTHING like it's supposed to. It tasted more like a cherry candy to me, and I hate fake cherry flavoring. The atomic fireball from Tasty Vapor is really good, but very sweet and very strong. I have to be careful because if I inhale too much it really burns my throat and makes me cough.

Would recommend the Tasty Vapor fireball juice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread