Not open for further replies.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
This thread is for trading/swapping of all juice, cartomizers, batteries and any other V4L product. Combining for the sake of less stickies.

Post what you have to swap. Please, no selling here. Interested parties, pm the poster with your offer.

Once the products are traded, please edit your post to state that they are no longer available.

original cart swap thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/49168-v4l-carto-swap-thread.html
original juice swap thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...-thread-close-relative-carto-swap-thread.html
original battery swap thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/vapor4life/84958-v4l-battery-swap-thread.html

You asked? You received! :w00t:

Last edited:

JonnyRex04

Jan 8, 2010
WI
I have the following for trade or VERY discounted prices! Please pm if interested in any/all of the following:

36mg- 5 carts of Pina Colada
36mg-1 whole Cocktail Hour Sampler
36mg-1 cart Lemon Merangue

24mg- 30 carts (or 6 full boxes) of regular (not Premium) Blue Parlament

18mg- 4 carts Butterscotch
18mg- 2 carts Cinnamon Sour Apple

1 5ml Pink Lemonade Juice (high)
1 30ml 18mg English Toffee Juice

If someone wants all or most of this, I will throw in an older style auto PT and sell it all for $75 V4L gift card!
I am also willing to sell individual items. PM Me and I will consider offers for anything

cbsincho

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
Charlottesville
Hi. I have a bunch of V4L unused, unopened, carts that I would like to sell/trade. I will accept payment via V4L gift certificate or PayPal. I am looking to trade for 24 mg carts in Watermelon, Blueberry Cobbler, CMF or Classic CMF in 24mg only. For batteries, I am willing to trade for manuals only and I wouldn't mind an extra plug in charger. Please PM me if interested.

I also have two auto batteries that were barely ever used more than a few times each. They are not even 3 months old yet. They are both pink auto batts with full V4L logos. I also have a brand new short auto battery in red that I just ordered last week and do not care for. It is brand new, barely used. Here is what I have in cartos:

10x Watermelon 18mg
4x Cherries Jubilee 24mg
3x Blank Blue
4x Straw.Cinn 24mg
5x Menthol 8mg
5x Cappuccino 24mg

I have the following I want to get rid via trade if possible

2 5 ml bottle of Butterscotch 13mg
1 premium 30ml bottle of Espresso 11mg 5 ml missing
1 Premium 30 ml bottle of Peanut Butter cup 18mg about 10ml left
1 Premium 30 ml bottle of Strawberry 18mg about 15 ml Left
1 Premium 30 ml bottle of RY4 18mg about 10ml left.

I am looking for 11mg strength only please. I will trade for equal amounts of juice or we can work out a deal for carto's. Premium juice and carto's only. I am also willing to trade for Xl Bats, manual if possible.

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
I have ...
3 Bottles (30ml ea) of Premium Espresso Nobacco Juice
1- 24mg (used to fill 2 cartos - about 2-3ml used)
1- 18mg (used to fill 3 cartos - 3-4ml used )
1-8mg (full)

also have
1-box Premium Espresso 24mg cartos (unopened)

Will accept $20-$25 V4L gift card/paypal....or equal(ish) value of trades below....

Would like to trade for: Original Espresso(16-24mg, juice or cartos), 555 (18-24mg, Juice or cartos) and would also like to try other recommended flavors ...so will consider any offer (don't really like the fruity flavors, like the minty/wintergreen type flavors, like tobacco flavors, not big on alcohol flavors, would like to try lemon-lime, any other suggestions considered )

Please PM ...as I have my Grand son all weekend and may not be able to check the thread as easily ...thanks

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
i have a black shorty auto battery for trade. and a chrome XL auto battery. Both single logo, blue LED. both are like new! and have only been through 2 cycles, MAX.

Looking for 280mAh auto batteries.

batts.jpg

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
I have several 5 ml. for trade........All Vapor4life.

French Vanilla Medium Nobacco (prob used 10 drops?)
Egg Nog Medium Nobacco (prob used 15 drops?)
Red Cow High VG Nobacco (prob used 10 drops?)
Red Hot Candy High Nobacco (prob used 15 drops?)
Butterscotch Low Nobacco (prob used 15 drops?)

Not really sure but I believe there is more than enough in each bottle to fill a couple of blank cart's. Wd trade for like amount's. I need high or 36 Nobacco, possibly Lemon Mer., anything chocolate, coffee, expresso, Rt. Beer or Dr. Pepper........not really sure if worth trading b/c of postage, but if anyone interested PM me. Thx, Dee

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
1 Black Auto with Red LED
4 cowboy 18 Prem
4 parlament nobacoo med 5ml Older Batch (Not Green or Blue!)
(One bottleopened to fill 1 cart.)
4 caramel mocha frapuchino 18 Regular (Not Prem)

Willing to trade all for a New Style Reg or Shorty Manual or XL Manual!

Would trade for any of the following flavors in 18mg:

Red Bull VG or Prem
Watermelon Prem
Smilin Menthol VG or Prem
Banana Foster Prem
Sour Apple

PM me with your trade.. I would ship fast since I go to the post office 2 times a day for work!

Last edited:

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
I have ...
3 Bottles (30ml ea) of Premium Espresso Nobacco Juice
1- 24mg (used to fill 2 cartos - about 2-3ml used)
1- 18mg (used to fill 3 cartos - 3-4ml used )
1-8mg (full)

also have
1-box Premium Espresso 24mg cartos (unopened)

Will accept $20-$25 V4L gift card/paypal....or equal(ish) value of trades below....

Would like to trade for: Original Espresso(16-24mg, juice or cartos), 555 (18-24mg, Juice or cartos) and would also like to try other recommended flavors ...so will consider any offer (don't really like the fruity flavors, like the minty/wintergreen type flavors, like tobacco flavors, not big on alcohol flavors, would like to try lemon-lime, any other suggestions considered )

Please PM ...as I have my Grand son all weekend and may not be able to check the thread as easily ...thanks

Can't edit my post
...please delete the Box of cartos ...Juice still available ... will take V4L gift cert. of $15 (negotiable) if anyone is interested ...and i will cover shipping! ...If you like this flavor ...that's about half price!! ... ANYONE???

onehungwaylow

Feb 17, 2010
ATL
I have 4 - 30ml bottles of the Premium Kamel 18mg Juice.
3 - bottles are brand new, never opened. 1 - bottle has 20 or so drops removed.
Also have a 5ml bottle of Mount Do in 18mg.

Looking to trade for Juice or Premium carts in 18, 11 or possibly 8mg. I like the Smilin Menthol, Kamel Menthol, Cool Menthol, Menthol, Caramel Mocha Frap, Classic CMF or Grape. Open to try others as well, let me know what you have.

Thanks

mmcall12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Indiana
I have a box of the cin-sour apple if anyone wants them for nothing well even pay to have them ship to you they sent me free one with my order, but I had done order these in the next shipment don't like them at all, have not open none of them there all 5 in a box.
I have a box with 4 of the BF in it, I tried the one and then after a few more drag didn't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread