• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vacation, Festival, and PCOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
So my wife and I have been planning a vacation for the past 6 months or so and we leave in about a week to go to DC for a few days then to a festival in Triangle, VA (Fertile Ground Gathering). While looking through some of the info on the local pagan sceen the other day we found out that they are doing a Pagan Coming Out Day ritual while we are there... IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE!!!! We are so gonna be there! I thought this was just awesome and wanted to share. I'll make sure pics are taken and I'll link em here so you all can see the festivities.

Also, for any of you in Indiana: Pagan Coming Out Day is being help in Broad Ripple Park in Indianapolis on May 12th. My little shop (virtual shop is still having inventory added to it, and no store front yet) will have a booth setup so stop and buy and sit and have a vape with me (the large bear like guy is me :laugh: ). Look for the big green sign that says "The Wytch's Brew" The virtual store should be update and functional soon. I'll let you all know when it is cause I could use some feedback on the design and products offered.

Reactions: liblue1

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
So we had an amazing vaca despite unseasonably high temps and humidity added to 40+ miles of walking and an explosion in the local tick and snake populations at the festival grounds. Saw a lot of fun places in DC and even got a pic of me vaping in front of the White House! Will post it along with a few others yall might find fun later (at work currently so no access to the pics.) Now... unfortunately, Wifey had to have minor surgery to remove an abscess yesterday which means I flying solo to get everything ready for IPCOD on Saturday. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery for her, and a heartier work ethic for me!

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
OH! Completely forgot to mention I got to meet and hang out with my two of my favorite pagan musicians at the festival! Kellianna & Jenna Greene! /happydance Also, got introduced to a relatively new performance group named Maharal. I'll try to get their permission to post a video excerpt from their performance for you all, but they have some videos up on their facebook page (link is on their homepage.) They are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread