• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

VACATION!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I'm going on VACATION for a week! First vacation in 2 years. My sister and I are traveling to Tennessee to visit her daughter, husband, and 3 boys!!! They also have an inside dog! What could be better!!!:w00t: VapinBill is going to be in charge of the board until the 15th, so please direct any problems to him. Also, classwife will be his backup if problems arise. Soooooooooo, the board will be covered. We are leaving early Sunday morning. My niece teaches at UT, her husband has radio stations, and their boys are awesome! They have a pool, but it's a salt water pool.....ick. So the Cruiser won't do anything but stick her feet in. I just texted my sister....'Are we there yet?":w00t:

We are getting a new roof, Praise the Lord, Bless His Holy Name! It's driving my 4-legged children NUTS! I've slept through the morning hammering, but I do have a headache now! It'll look so good and I'm excited about it. They've had to replace a few decking boards where there has been leaks. I knew they were there. It has to be documented for insurance company. So it's all good! Now if the kids would stop BARKING!

I will miss all of you, even though there aren't many of us! But, we are true to Almighty God, our Lord Jesus Christ, and the awesome Holy Spirit, Bless their Holy Names. Pray for our safety there and back. I love you all through the love of Jesus! Thank you!:wub:

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I am back from vacation. It didn't go as I had envisioned. Their dog hated me until the day before we left! She protected her family until she finally got used to me being around. She's a sweet dog. I kept feeding her bits and pieces from the table. I finally won her over, but as I said, she hated me up until the day before we left. By choice, I slept in the playroom on a pull out sofa. It had a tv. The other room didn't. It was good and bad. But, we had a good time in the car going and coming home. The 5 year old twins are a handful, but they have a 9 year old brother who can still get in trouble. They had their ups and downs.....mainly ups. I was ready to come home. She has a beautiful home, and it's on the river and they have a salt water pool. Didn't go into either. Did sit out on the porch a couple of times, and we watched a raccoon eat the cat's food outside. That was special!! Anyway, I am home, safe and sound! Praise the Lord!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
My son is in Colorado. He lives in Windsor, but has an office in Fort Collins. Are you close to any of them?

Welcome to our section of the board! "Stay awhile, kick your shoes off, come on back now , ya hear?" (taken from the Beverly Hillbillies!):)

I'm actually in Littleton ~ hour and 30 minutes away from FoCO. Colorado is a great place though! Funny thing, your join date on this forum is my birthday! Another funny thing, my name is actually Collin lol.

I'm not sure I fully belong here and forgive me if I shouldn't even be posting here... I'm not Christian, at least I don't think so... I don't know what I am. :/

Saintscruiser

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mississippi
I'm actually in Littleton ~ hour and 30 minutes away from FoCO. Colorado is a great place though! Funny thing, your join date on this forum is my birthday! Another funny thing, my name is actually Collin lol.

I'm not sure I fully belong here and forgive me if I shouldn't even be posting here... I'm not Christian, at least I don't think so... I don't know what I am. :/

Well, after you read the 5th sticky down and follow the rules laid out in them, you are more than welcome to stay.:w00t:

It is a small world, believe it or not. We aren't going to force you to do anything. If you have questions.....we are here. If you need prayer.....we are here. If you want to hang out with some cool folks.....we are here. We aren't going to harass you in any way. If you don't wish to stay....we understand, but if you come back, we will rejoice!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread