Not open for further replies.

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Good Morning Everyone!

:wub: Since Valentine's Day is around the corner we thought it would be appropriate to do a Valentines Day Themed Contest :wub:

Okay everyone get your construction papers and scissors (glitter :hubba:) ready because we are going to have a make your own Valentines Day card. The top 3 most creative cards will win. There is a catch though you will have to find a way to incorporate Alien Visions E-Juice somewhere in your card.

The 3 winners will each receive a 100ml bottle - their choice in flavor and mg. Their card will also get featured on our website! The contest will begin today January 31, 2014 and end February 7, 2014.

RULES:

1). Please keep the pictures and comments on the cards rated PG

2). Please take a picture of your card and post it down below by 4:00 pm Feb 7, 2014 any cards entered after 4:00pm on Feb 7, 2014 will be disqualified.

3). Get creative and have fun!!!!

*** Just to clarify you can either hand-make it or Photoshop the card however at least one of the winners will be chosen from the hand made cards just because that's a little more personal :) the other two winners will depend on the creativity of the card whether its Photoshopped or hand made.

GOOD LUCK Everyone

The contest begins now.....

Last edited:

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Heres my entry
niee.png

Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
They don't let me play with scissors... :unsure: can it be Photoshopped??

You can either hand-make it or Photoshop the card however at least one of the winners will be chosen from the hand made cards just because that's a little more personal :) the other two winners will depend on the creativity of the card whether it's Photoshopped or hand made. Hope that helps!

cactus71

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2012
NM
First off, thanks for the contest Wookie, and second, nice play on Valentine Calamity (very clever) - I liked that a lot. Well since it didn't state whether it was a "from" or "to", I put myself in the AVE mother ship and observed this on the main screen - a perfect left-brained alien Valentine's message. The image composition and alien thought-process consideration were fun...

1zr2po0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread