Valentine's Day is coming. Give away~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
The International Women's Day is coming, so we will have an activity. But we don’t decide the form of this activity. If you have good ideals, please post your comments in this thread.

About the newest product: Wismec Predator 228 with Elabo Full Kit. I have one in my desk. It’s the photos.

Smok Alien baby kit VS Wismec Predator 228 kit. Which one is better?
smok alien baby kit details: Smok Alien Kit with TFV8 Baby -Elegomall
Wismec Predator 228 kit details: Wismec Predator 228 with Elabo Full Kit -Elegomall

Any questions please contact me. Comments or twitter (ElegoMall.com) or Skype (jellop_1).

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Oh my, that is such a hard question to answer! I really like the new Wismec Predator setup. That mod can be used to charge other mods and supports rapid charging! Both of them are very nice, though. :)

As for the next contest, I like it when you post questions and we answer them because everyone gets the same number of chances to win.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
No clue which one is/would be better. I am sure that one would rank better if it was in my hand. LOL
Agree with cool. I like the questions also for the even number of chances for everyone and that way no one feels like they didn't get as many chances as others for a fair shot

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Oh my, that is such a hard question to answer! I really like the new Wismec Predator setup. That mod can be used to charge other mods and supports rapid charging! Both of them are very nice, though. :)

As for the next contest, I like it when you post questions and we answer them because everyone gets the same number of chances to win.
It's a good product. I like it. About the prize, what do you want? Coupon for free shipping or discount or give away.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
No clue which one is/would be better. I am sure that one would rank better if it was in my hand. LOL
Agree with cool. I like the questions also for the even number of chances for everyone and that way no one feels like they didn't get as many chances as others for a fair shot
Obviously, I believe you can make them better. Nice, next time i will prepare some questions for you~

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: deleted - vs supplier rules

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I have had my eye on the Tarot for awhile now.:rolleyes:.....
Loved the one my daughter had gotten me for mothers day last year. Down side is that with the thin design it tends to fall over, knock over very easily once a tank is on it. so it died after about 6 months of that happening. :(

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Loved the one my daughter had gotten me for mothers day last year. Down side is that with the thin design it tends to fall over, knock over very easily once a tank is on it. so it died after about 6 months of that happening. :(
It was a lovely gift, your daughter is great.

Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread