Wookie1

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2013
Lancaster, CA
www.avejuice.com
Howdy All!

This is taken from our blog on our site:

"Know this is a little late and short notice, but we were trying to decide whether to have a sale before, during or after Valentine's and this time will have one before so for those of you who have someone (or just want to treat yourself) we will be holding a before Valentine Day sale. The sale will start Saturday the 6th at 12:00 AM PST and end 11:59 PM on the 13th PST. If you have any problems ordering or logging onto the website please let us know via email (avejuicecs@gmail.com) or phone (661-940-1938) so we can make sure you get that discount.

For other news we are in the Beta stage of testing for the liquids and are hoping to wrap that up soon. We are still waiting on feedback to get a better idea of how it tasted to our testers.

While we know we can't replace Boba's and Gorilla's we invite everyone to try our 3mg line (if your into sub ohm vaping) or any one of our others flavors. We appreciate the feedback everyone has been giving us and are grateful for the support. You guys are awesome and we thank you. Take care and hopefully next post won't be a sale and something else!! My fingers are certainly crossed!"

So sorry again for no new news on the flavors we are working on getting feedback from the people we sent our samples to and hopefully most (hoping all hoping all) will be positive and we can get back to making some juices! Any questions or concerns please let us know.

Be safe and have a great day all!

Reactions: jifjifjif

MonsterTKE

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 4, 2012
Georgia
Dang, I wish I could have gotten in on this beta testing... I have 20+ 100ml bottles of BB going back to 2012, all with a little bit of juice left in them. I definitely know every permutation that BB has gone through over the past few years, you can just do a sniff test and see 1-2 points where it changed slightly.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
Dang, I wish I could have gotten in on this beta testing

It went fast and the list was mostly made before we ever had a flavor. We have a few long time customers that like to correspond with the office so that made it easy to get a good pool of Boba's fans to give us quick feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread