Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hey all, Imma let you finish in a minute but Valhalla from Stash Eliquids is one of the best juices of all time, OF ALL TIME.

So far this juice is only the second juice I have tried in the Stash e-liquid line and I was impressed by My Sweet One with its complexity and berry flavour, so perhaps I am speaking from naivety and have no idea what's waiting for me with the rest of the original line, 'second generation' line and the limited editions. However, in this point in the time line this juice has impressed me so much that I am getting one of those once in every few years vaping nirvana experiences.

I don't normally vape lime based liquids and even citrus flavors don't make it to my line up of juices very often. I've had one key lime juice before and it was from Space Jam. It was okay, it was different to what I usually vape and I finished the bottle but it wasn't a re-order. One thing was for sure, there was no way it educated me to what a key lime pie might actually taste like. Being an Australian, the pies that form part of our trademark fare of food is savoury pies, particularly meat pies.

Valhalla is on another plain of existence altogether. Immediately I got a sense of what an actual American key lime pie might taste like if such a thing actually does grace the tables of Americans.

The lime is so complex and nuanced with a balance of sweet and tart and citrusy tang. It's not overly sweet or overly fruity. It is accompanied by the most realistic emulation of a pastry crust I've ever tried in an e-liquid. The pie crust is somewhere in between sweet and savory, and unmistakably bakery. Combined with the lime I was instantly transported into the warm cosy dining room of an American dinner in the wintertime.

I was seeing stars and floaty things, dream sequences and American women in bikinis, I travelled back into time to a parallel universe where I was a little boy being given key lime pie by his nanna straight out of the oven.

I've vaped hundreds of juices in my time and I can be a judgmental veteran vaper at times. I've vaped a lot of sub standard juices, many juices that were full of hype but ended up being something less than the craze and not worthy of a re-order. Often the hype around a vendor can be exaggerated. vaping is a passion and opinions can be skewed and exaggerated from enthusiasm at times. But the hype about Stash is real and justified.

Perhaps I am jumping the gun in my opinion having only tried two of the Stash liquids but this Valhalla is in a category of its own. I can just reaching and reaching and reaching for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread