Vamo 3 vs. Innokin SVD on battery life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhcali71

Aug 23, 2013
California, USA
What battery life are you getting with the SVD?

I have one as well and am thinking of picking up a spare AVP in case of breakage or whatever. I had thought of just getting another SVD or waiting until the new MVP comes out, but I have to admit I am wondering about the Innokin chip. I bought 2 Efest 18650 2000 mah from Amazon when I bought the AVP and I used good battery practice... Within three weeks I have bought two Panasonic CGR18650B 3400 mah batteries which which I cycle through all 4 batteries in a 24 hour period of time using my Genesis atomizer and chain vaping through the e-juice. I have noticed that the iClear30 seems to be a little kinder perhaps than my Genesis build (dual coil 2.1 vs ceramic wick with 32 Kanthal at 2.1) but I also don't enjoy sitting chain vaping it.

I know I am a serious chain vapor so I assume the lack of battery life is my fault. However, I swear I noticed that using the small tube provides a longer charge life than the long tube but that could just be coincidence of the battery being broken in.

As you have both the Vamo and SVD I am very interested in knowing what your experience has been with the two devices because the I was trying to decide between the Vamo, SID, or a mechanical with a kick.

Thanks! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread