Vamo 3 vs. Innokin SVD on battery life!

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by Rob4092, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Rob4092

Rob4092 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have both a Vamo 3 and Innokin SVD. The Vamo seems to have a much, much longer battery life with both a 18350 and 18650 battery. Any opinions or other experiences with the battery life on the two devices?

I am thinking of picking up a Provari. How is the battery life compared to these two devices?

Thanks!

2. Rob4092

Rob4092 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Anybody??????

3. jhcali71

jhcali71 Full Member

What battery life are you getting with the SVD?

I have one as well and am thinking of picking up a spare AVP in case of breakage or whatever. I had thought of just getting another SVD or waiting until the new MVP comes out, but I have to admit I am wondering about the Innokin chip. I bought 2 Efest 18650 2000 mah from Amazon when I bought the AVP and I used good battery practice... Within three weeks I have bought two Panasonic CGR18650B 3400 mah batteries which which I cycle through all 4 batteries in a 24 hour period of time using my Genesis atomizer and chain vaping through the e-juice. I have noticed that the iClear30 seems to be a little kinder perhaps than my Genesis build (dual coil 2.1 vs ceramic wick with 32 Kanthal at 2.1) but I also don't enjoy sitting chain vaping it.

I know I am a serious chain vapor so I assume the lack of battery life is my fault. However, I swear I noticed that using the small tube provides a longer charge life than the long tube but that could just be coincidence of the battery being broken in.

As you have both the Vamo and SVD I am very interested in knowing what your experience has been with the two devices because the I was trying to decide between the Vamo, SID, or a mechanical with a kick.

Thanks! :vapor:

4. ScottP

ScottP Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

All I know is that with my Panasonic 18650's I get about a day and a half battery life on my SVD per battery. Since I always have one battery in the SVD and one fully charged this has been more than enough for me.

: provari, innokin, vamo
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.