Vamo 3

Discussion in 'APV Discussion' started by Jet Knight, Jul 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jet Knight

Jet Knight Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Deciding whether I should buy the Vamo 3. I heard so many good things about the Provari but can't afford it. Any feedback from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks!

2. White Rabbit

White Rabbit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Vamo version 4 is out in Great Britian, which is the V2 tube with the V3 chip and top. If you like the V2 style wait for the V4 to become available in the USA, or if you like the swirls on the V3 go for it. The Vamo V2, V3 or V4 is the most cost effective way to get into VV/VW. Build quality is pretty good. I have had my Stainless Steel Model since October 2012. It is used all day every day and works like it did on day one. I suggest getting the Stainless model and the $2.99 air controller for the top from madvapes.com which will protect your top threads, the inner O ring, and provide air control for tanks. Of course the ProVari is a better built device but three times more expensive.

Wabbit

3. wv2win

wv2win ECF Guru ECF Veteran

I second the Vamo as the "best bang for the buck" APV on the market. Variable watt and a 5 amp switch for that price is darn good.

If you get the V2, just make sure you set it to RMS (N02) mode. No worry with the V3 as they got rid of the N01 mode.

4. Raynman

Raynman Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Having both I prefer the SVD over the Vamo. Both are near the same price. I like the idea that the SVD can lock the settings while the Vamo cannot. You might want to think about this depending on how you carry your APV. As long as you're off the analogs any device is good.

5. Jet Knight

May wait for the Vamo 4 when available......though that name..."Provari"...keeps talking in my head. :unsure:

6. Raynman

Raynman Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    If you wait it out for the ProVari you will not be disappointed. And hey you can pick up a Blemish to save a little cash. I haven't found the Blemish on mine.

7. Jet Knight

The voice in my head won out! Decided to place an order for the Provari!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.