Vamo v2 vs. v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

205jca

Aug 28, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
Whats the use of having the vamo if i want it to look like a provari?!?! Id just buy a provari, lolol. I love my Vamos. Ive got the black CF Jwrap on 2 of my v2's and love the feel and texture. I put the digital camo on my third one to match my otterbox of my phone. Still kinda slick feeling. Might be gettin another carbon fiber for that one too. No way i would leave part of the wrap off. It would look kinda hokey that way. I got the darth vader wrap for my kid. He will be diggin it when i give him his own vamo. I want the V4 or V2.5 or whatever the F#%# you wanna label it before he gets one of my V2's, lolol

The Provaris look awesome. But they are $160 for silver, $180 for black (which I would want). Vamo V3 stainless: $36. Black CF Vapor Skinz Wrap: $18. Total cost: $54 vs. $180.

And it doesn't look hokey. But taste is subjective.

S1LV3R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2009
Knoxville, TN
You are correct sir. Taste is definitely to each his/her own. When i wrapped this vamo, i thought about leaving the cap strips off, it just didnt turn my crank. its the black chrome one. Maybe a SS one would look better with the contrasting colors.

vapegear.jpg

And im not downing Provaris. They look cool and functional, but my brain just wont let me justify paying that kinda money for one.

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
You are correct sir. Taste is definitely to each his/her own. When i wrapped this vamo, i thought about leaving the cap strips off, it just didnt turn my crank.
When I first looked at that photo, I thought, "Wow! Great job wrapping those bottles!" Then I blinked and cleared the dumbass from my eyeballs. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread