vamo v3 ,5 ,sid or svd for starter mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedNBlack

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
NE Georgia USA
:2c:
Know it was not in your list of considerations but....
Sigelei Zmax V5 with Cell phone charger

Stainless steel, telescoping, does 18650, 18500, 18490, 18350,
Single button operation, deep well fits 510, and ego threads,
Top cap comes off for cleaning, if needed.
Not much longer than a Vision Spinner.
Clear easy to read menu....

nevyrmore

Jun 26, 2013
Florida, USA
I moved from the Halo Triton to a Vamo V3 and my husband got the SID. The Vamo is a bit heavy compared to the SID but works great. The Vamo menu option and 3 button set up is preferable to me than the SID single button "scroll and wait" menu but to each his own :) I went out on a limb and bought a Segelei Zmax mini because I wanted something smaller/lighter but alas it showed a button defect after a month of use.

AR15Keith

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2013
Miami, FL, USA
I have 3 Vamo V3's and one SID. The V3's 3 button is way better, IMO. The plus side to the SID's one button is you can't bump it and change settings. Back to the three button. With this you can check ohms, battery, and current volts/power just by holding a button. I like that. At the same setting I get the same vape from each, which is the most important. The SID is definitely lighter. The VAMO is a little bit longer but the SID is a little bit fatter. So IMO what it boils down to is what feels better in my hand. For me it is the Vamo v3

Grim_night

Nov 3, 2013
Washington
I have a vamo v2 and the only problem I had at all with it was the 510 threads that finally gave out after a year. I just got my vamo v5 yesterday in the mail (stainless steel) and I love the hell out of it. It's so clean and smooth. It fits so comfortably in my hand and with my home made custom lanyard, I never drop my vamo. The only think I wish is that it was made out of titanium instead lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread