vamo v3 vs iTaste SVD

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by bobbles, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bobbles

bobbles Full Member Verified Member

Having had the ego t for a day now im looking to use it as my backup but need something else as my main vape. I really cant decide between the iTaste or vamo. Any other suggestions would be welcome.

2. LKnives

LKnives Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. Thunderball

Thunderball Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

My SVD has been flawless and I bought one of the early ones... just saying Ive had it a while. Many folks like their Vamo also. Get an MVP and you don't have to buy batteries and chargers and will last two and a half days on a charge. Or just get it over with and buy a Provari.

4. Train2

Train2 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Both good.

I went back and forth for like a week, then bought an SVD, and I am diggin' it.
    I got it from FastTech, by the way, but got batteries from RTD - the best one's I could.

5. JonnyRoBato

JonnyRoBato Full Member Verified Member

SVD from fasttech has been awesome so far. Never had a vamo.:vapor:

6. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Both work well, but I prefer the SVD myself. Otherwise vamo v2 in stainless steel over the v3

7. Bill's Magic Vapor

Bill's Magic Vapor Juice Maker Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Same chip. You can get both in stainless steel (my recommendation), but the SVD telescopes, while the Vamo uses two tubes. This means they can both do 18650 and 18350 batts, but the SVD can also do 18490/500 batts. Otherwise, simple preference. They both have the same connection threading, the same number of buttons, the SVD is slightly longer, the Vamo has a slightly better button layout (imho), the display is OLED on both, but the SVD is a lefty, while the Vamo is a righty/lefty (heads up display). The SVD display is raised, the Vamo flush. Vamo has a smaller display, the SVD larger and brighter. I would give a slight edge to the SVD, but I like the look of the stainless Vamo V3 slightly better (You cannot tell by the pictures). Weight is about the same, as is heft and quality feel and appearance. The Vamo has a removeable drip well, making cleaning easier. So, it comes down to a subjective decision. Really, too close to call. The telescope is nice, for battery flexibility, the Vamo has a slightly better aerodynamic shape. I like the V3 a bit better personally. Almost a perfect APV. My two cents.

8. Megidi89

Megidi89 Full Member

I love my MVP, best investment I've made in a long time.

9. GrapeVaip

GrapeVaip Full Member

I have two SVD's an MVP and a Itaste VV and I like them all but I seem to use the MVP the most.

10. GrapeVaip

GrapeVaip Full Member

Oh and FYI-with the longer tube on the svd you can run dual 18350 batteries

11. Jazzi Mike

Jazzi Mike Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have a Vamo V3. I don't feel like it is made very well and I wouldn't be happy if it was my only VV/VW device. It does work as its supposed to, I probably will not be buying another one. It is the cheapest VV/VW mod (except for maybe the iTaste VV/VW) that reads ohms and so now a lot of people are into them.

The SVD seems like it has a lot of fans out there as well, but it is a bit more pricey, so not as many people own one. Personally, I like telescoping devices because the 18500's are the kinds of batteries I like to use. They last longer than the 18350s and are not as big as the 18650s. I don't have the SVD, but I have other Innokin devices and am pretty happy with them. My vote would probably be with the SVD.

12. bgdg1968

bgdg1968 New Member

I have both like the vamo better but the SVD you can lock the voltage/wattage

13. st1y1

st1y1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Got a mvp, thinkin bout getting a svd. Well i'll probably get a svd, yeah i'm a getting a svd. Oh well money come money go.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.