Vandy Vape BERSERKER (24mm) MTL RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

traianescu

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2017
Does the air control ring come off?
I didn't found any video yet.. i saw only unscrewing the pin, then an other screw inside the deck, but i don't know how to remove the airflow ring.. maybe just pulling it hard.. don't seems there is anything that holds the ring in place, at least outside..

Reactions: stols001

dark_hawk

Aug 13, 2016
Does the air control ring come off?

I also want to know this. Although I think it might be press fitted and won't come off easily.
I like the tank but don't like that's it's not air tight when the airflow is closed. If by accident you pick it up and vape while the airflow is completely closed you will get vapor. And I think this is affecting the tightness of the draw for the 2 smallest airholes.

• Agree
Reactions: 52anddone

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
just got mine 2 hours ago, machining is very good,no machine oil film just did a quick hot rinse. be careful if your going to use the 4 ml setup there's a little o ring that goes on the top and it's laying loose along side the 4 ml chimney in the box. perfect mtl on biggest hole. if you try to vape without firing it will suck up extra juice easy. chain vaping will get a little warm, I'm using a kathanal 28 2.5 1.4 ohm coil with cotton with 70vg/30pg plain diy juice. ready to order another :thumbs:
Do you have a picture of this? I just got mine and went straight to the glass tank and it dumped the entire tank in about 30 minutes so i'm thinking i'm missing an o-ring.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Trying a 2mm id coil with 6/7 wrap of the 28g SS and it's tasting Great! I just don't get why or how a smaller diameter coil can produce more flavor?!?! But I like it!

Attachments

• 20171005_165049.jpg
    20171005_165049.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 163

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Do you have a picture of this? I just got mine and went straight to the glass tank and it dumped the entire tank in about 30 minutes so i'm thinking i'm missing an o-ring.
Ahh yes... it’s probably the bottom oring that is on the base. I have found it in my disposal of my sink 2x. :-x This is the PITA oring of this tank. It could have been made better.

Yes, I should have double checked the last time I cleaned the coil, but I consider this a con. I don’t need to really count orings on my other RTAs that I love.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
None yet... I just made and started vaping it and noticed the increased flavor instantly. I"m using rayon tho. I haven't tried any other wicks yet.

When I saw the deck for the first time thought about 2mm. Just was worried about flooding/ filling. What pg/vg are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
Ahh yes... it’s probably the bottom oring that is on the base. I have found it in my disposal of my sink 2x. :-x This is the PITA oring of this tank. It could have been made better.

Yes, I should have double checked the last time I cleaned the coil, but I consider this a con. I don’t need to really count orings on my other RTAs that I love.

The clear one on the build deck? That one is there.

I've got a 2.5mm ID space coil with what seems like plenty of cotton. 50/50 liquid. Once the tank dumped about 80% of itself it stopped. So the weight of a full tank was enough to push the liquid up the juice well, past the cotton and over/into the air channel then out the AFC. That or i'm just not getting a full seal from one of the o-rings.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Berserker it is like an kayfun v3/v5, imposible to loose the liquid, only if you have a bad o-ring

Haha!! Try that with your Berserker I wanna see a video of that. The KF3 Mini/ KF5 have juice flow control that’s why you can take the deck out and hold the tank like that. The Berserker is nothing like the KF5 in regards to that.
Please try that test with your Berserker and post a video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread