Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
That seems VERY close to the air hole. I´ve read that lifting the coil up gives less flavour and more throat hit, while lowering more flavour and less TH - is that also true with the berserker?
K.
I've always kept my coil close for the most flavor but I haven't tried raising the coil on the Berserker yet. I also find that higher PG gives more throat hit too.

I'll raise it about 2mm later today and see what happens.

Reactions: stols001

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
Haha!! Try that with your Berserker I wanna see a video of that. The KF3 Mini/ KF5 have juice flow control that’s why you can take the deck out and hold the tank like that. The Berserker is nothing like the KF5 in regards to that.
Please try that test with your Berserker and post a video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never tried the KF5... It was too tall for me. Don't like that look. Won't get the new prime also because it only hold 2 or 3ml.

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
I never tried the KF5... It was too tall for me. Don't like that look. Won't get the new prime also because it only hold 2 or 3ml.

I have my KF5 on a Eleaf Pico. Yes, my other mods make it too tall. I would like to find a good side by side mod for it.

The Prime can be 4.5ml as well with extension kit. Not sure if that just makes it as tall as the KF5. Might be slightly shorter.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I have my KF5 on a Eleaf Pico. Yes, my other mods make it too tall. I would like to find a good side by side mod for it.

The Prime can be 4.5ml as well with extension kit. Not sure if that just makes it as tall as the KF5. Might be slightly shorter.

They're too over-priced also. I used to be a Kayfun fan but too many issues in many ways using them. I prefer tanks like these, wider, shorter and less Rip-offish...

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
They're too over-priced also. I used to be a Kayfun fan but too many issues in many ways using them. I prefer tanks like these, wider, shorter and less Rip-offish...

Then you might like the fact that Phil B is coming out with 2 tanks. One is to compete with the Nautilus line and the other is a Mtl Rta. Price tag around $30. Innokin will be manufacturing them.

MrWarspite

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
Then you might like the fact that Phil B is coming out with 2 tanks. One is to compete with the Nautilus line and the other is a Mtl Rta. Price tag around $30. Innokin will be manufacturing them.

I saw that interview, excited that they partnered with innokin. Their stuff is quality. Their new t20 tank is a fantastic MTL tank. So they know what their doing with MTL.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
How wide of a tank can that fit?
22s for sure, I use it for my Squapes, KFs, Hurricanes, etc.

img_20170503_180146-jpg.653941

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran

kydo99

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2017
UK
JUST got mine... Finally! Quick cleaning, not dirty at all. Put the large tank on and slightly more restricted than I'm used to. Going to give it some time to see if I can adjust to it. It's not too tight, just not used to it. Not many tanks restrict this well. Reminds me of older tanks from years ago. Vapor production is crazy! Biggest clouds I ever made with MTL. Flavor has is getting better with every vape. I literally just got done putting it together. On my 8th or 9th vape on it as I type this. I bottom filled it too since I already put the top on the tank. WTH... Very impressed so far.

what mod is that?.....like the look of that.

edit: oops the reply did`nt insert the photo`s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread