Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
IMG_0641.PNG

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
So it's a clamp style single deck with bottom and side airflow.
View attachment 660333

I wonder how that side airflow angle will will limit coil ID without raising way up so it doesn't become an issue. Interesting solution for the 2 ml to 4 ml change up. And at least it has a top fill ring.
I wonder about coil height too. On Facebook Vandy vape is recommending coils to be high & away from airflow holes to prevent leaking/seeping.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    I wonder how that side airflow angle will will limit coil ID without raising way up so it doesn't become an issue.
    I wonder about coil height too. On Facebook Vandy Vape is recommending coils to be high & away from airflow holes to prevent leaking/seeping.
    The side airflow is similar to the EXO side airflow my best build results was with 1/2 of the coil raised above the side airflow & it wont limit coil ID

BlackCRX

ECF Veteran
    Feb 20, 2014
    Vancouver Canada
    So it's a clamp style single deck with bottom and side airflow.
    View attachment 660333

I wonder how that side airflow angle will will limit coil ID without raising way up so it doesn't become an issue. Interesting solution for the 2 ml to 4 ml change up. And at least it has a top fill ring.
    I noticed that too. They pretty much traded the top ring for the bottom glass ring. That said, most ppl fill more often than rebuild. Unless it's a new and you gotta figure out the wicking and coil placement.

I find myself rebuilding or rewicking more than refilling when I get a new tank to find the best placement or cotton amount.

Gallant

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Was considering getting the Kylin but since I enjoy single coil builds a bit more... take my money!
    Even though the kylin shines more with a dual but it performs very well in a single
    Highly recommended! the Govad will still go in the cart when available

Gallant

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    Reactions: Heartsdelight

miblah

May 23, 2017
    Poland
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Duplicate post

Shoxvibe

May 30, 2017
    Vancouver
    @ fasttech 15 days will lead to another & another 15 days Lesson learned the hard way

Even they don't know how long it would take to ship preorders lol. I've been sticking with only ordering things that ship in less than 3-4 days and haven't been let down since! Only downside of course is I have to wait at least 1-2 months after a product is released to order it so guess I'll see the Govad RTA at the end of summer :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread