Vandy Vape Govad rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ddirtyvapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Portland, ME
Meh. I've been so underwhelmed with the RDA. Just can't get it working for my style. I can probably pass on this.

Is there any point of that 2mL mode besides TPD compliance? I absolutely hate the Kylin in the larger size; I think they blew the extension there (but I've been enjoying 2mL plenty). Will flavor-- for example-- be improved at all with the plug in this one, or is it completely about TPD?

Shoxvibe

May 30, 2017
Vancouver

RiP's review turned me off from this tank a little bit [emoji853] . He says he gets better flavour from even the Kylin RTA in single coil than the Govad and he seems to prefer the single coil Ammit 25 over both of them so now I'm not sure what to think! Due to that, and the fact that I can't stand to wait for the Govad to get off of pre-order, I decided to order a Kylin for now so I'm hoping for the best! May still get a Govad later in the future though!

Reactions: Gallant

TrashCat

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2013
Toronto, ON, Canada
Is there any point of that 2mL mode besides TPD compliance? I absolutely hate the Kylin in the larger size; I think they blew the extension there (but I've been enjoying 2mL plenty). Will flavor-- for example-- be improved at all with the plug in this one, or is it completely about TPD?

It's purely about the TPD. The one review I read on this so far was very positive. Trying to decide between this, the Ammit 25... Or both :D

DazzaB

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2014
Spain
IMG_20170714_015137686_HDR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread