Jul 10, 2014
Spain
IMG_20170719_152834448.jpg

Reactions: Gallant

Hawaiian Nate

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
Wisconsin
Got one a few weeks ago and I think the flavor is outstanding. Sure drinks the juice though. My only other rta's to compare would be the Mage RTA and the Wotofo SMM. Like I said before, the flavor is outstanding but the condensation I get just from the airflow is horrendous. It doesn't leak at all but the condensation needs to be cleaned off the mod and RTA every refill. Not a big fan of the different diameters from bottom to top but that's just my opinion. Really like the deck and it's ease of building on. It's just that damn condensation.... thank god I always carry a paper towel around with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Gallant

Shoxvibe

May 30, 2017
Vancouver
My Pharaoh RTA causes condensation on not only my mod, but the tank itself around the airflow ring. Seeing as I'm used to this (even though I shouldn't have to put up with it), I think I may purchase a Govad rather than the Ammit 25. Although I like a bit of restrictive airflow (which the Ammit 25 provides), I figure I could probably achieve the same thing from the Govad by simply closing off part of the airflow lol. I do like the wider bore Govad over the 510 drip tip Ammit though!

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
0410f0db0b043ce11c9c3c30883a8cc8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the lower the AFC ring is the more likely this is to happen. probably even worse with the taper of the govad I would think. my boreas pretty much never cause it since the air flow holes are so high on the tank. my billow v3+ has a very low air flow slot and can sometimes cause it depending on which way it is pointing and on which mod I have it on

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Ferry Armand

Apr 6, 2015
Received the govad today and broke one of the clamps straight away! [emoji20] Anyone else had this happen?

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk
Got mine today..
And YES, I broke one of the clamp as well, while trying to adjust the coil.
I've sent a message to Vandy Vape through their facebook page.
Certainly hope to hear soon from them.
5fd26a026b97a89d632b53c691685af1.jpg

Sent from my LG-H845 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread