Vandy Vape Kylin RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swaglife81

Apr 16, 2017
I'm impressed with this tank but I am interested in a few others also. What holds me back is there is always something negative someone has to say about the tank. Seems with every brand of tank or pre made coils there are always quality differences. Made on a certain day, certain batch. Like on new cars, sometimes the problems aren't found til the public gets there hands on them. I watched one review where the reviewer had 2 tanks sent to them. One tank everything was overtightened and the whole thing was stuff together. The other tank was perfect. Being new to vaping I'm hating having to spend money to try things out that I find out I don't like. $30 here, $20 there, and so on. It's the nature of the beast. Curious to here more reviews that aren't sponsered you tubers

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
Tested a single coil 26ga *2 +32ga 3.5mm ID 6 wraps reading 0.321 ohms coil is centered & raised so the side air flow hits the bottom of the coil
This beauty with this setup beats the EXO my favorite tank
You're the only one to try single coil on it :thumbs:
Wow it beats your Exo! :banana:

Reactions: Gallant

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    You're killing me lol! Trying to resist buying. Also thinking of the Kindbright Sherman rta. The Vaping Postman made a vid & for $22.99 he says the flavors great.
    Serpent RDTA flavor is great they said I bought it result it is collecting dust & I'm assuming you are not impressed with it too on the other hand when I recommended the EXO result was impressive & the Kylin beats it I will leave it to your imagination

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Kingdixon

May 9, 2017
    Guys,

I need to mention this, my tank has been leaking like crazy i had to clean twice between each tank, given also that i still cant unscrew the extention from the top fill cap using alot of methods now, like freezer and medical gloves so i still have to fill only the 2 mls while using the 6ml tank :) but i will find a way.

Back to the leaking problem i have been investigating it and i reached a facebook group kylin rta and i found lots of people have the same problems and they contacted vandy vape and turns out there might have been a defect in the base of some of the early batches, lots of people contacted them and getting the base replaced, so if you wicked alot with no solution it is a good deal to try.

Please note iam not trying to bash the tank or the reputation in anyway since everybody also says their customer service is great but i had to give you a heads up..

I still love the tank with the best flavor in all my tanks, and iam using it regardleas i can get a replacement base in egypt where i live or not, since vaping stuff is banned here , so if they even agreed to send the replacement deck i dont know will i receive it or not !!

Happy vape ;)

Kingdixon

May 9, 2017
    Been using the tank for almost a week with no issues at all

Yeee lots of people faced no problems, when i got bored wicking it differently and always leaking i stuffed cotton every where to the degree of dry hits, and still it leaked , centered the coils , took them to the sides, still it leaks alot and not condensation, juice falls on the side of the mod.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    Guys,

I need to mention this, my tank has been leaking like crazy i had to clean twice between each tank, given also that i still cant unscrew the extention from the top fill cap using alot of methods now, like freezer and medical gloves so i still have to fill only the 2 mls while using the 6ml tank :) but i will find a way.

Back to the leaking problem i have been investigating it and i reached a facebook group kylin rta and i found lots of people have the same problems and they contacted vandy vape and turns out there might have been a defect in the base of some of the early batches, lots of people contacted them and getting the base replaced, so if you wicked alot with no solution it is a good deal to try.

Please note iam not trying to bash the tank or the reputation in anyway since everybody also says their customer service is great but i had to give you a heads up..

I still love the tank with the best flavor in all my tanks, and iam using it regardleas i can get a replacement base in egypt where i live or not, since vaping stuff is banned here , so if they even agreed to send the replacement deck i dont know will i receive it or not !!

Happy vape ;)
    What color tank do you have? So far it seems the peeps with seeping have the black. Is it leaking from the afc or seeping on the bottom?

Reactions: Gallant

Kingdixon

May 9, 2017
    What color tank do you have? So far it seems the peeps with seeping have the black. Is it leaking from the afc or seeping on the bottom?

I have the black one, it seems to be leaking from the small gap between the afc ring and the base.

Not from the air flow holes or from the pin

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread