Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Put a simple dual coil of 26ga kanthal, 8 wraps 2.5mm today and it's fantastic. Came out to .31ohms.
924b27e3c395458050a41d3901a49c6a.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Heriyanto Japri

Oct 19, 2017
Wow... The chamber is shorter and a bit more condensed on the icon compared to the druga and Goon and the to me has better flavor (not by a huge margin but noticable) also the airflow is more restricted on the Icon then the Druga imo and comparable at least in volume to the Goon. I love the Icon but i also love the atomizers you mentioned and feel in some ways they share very similar vape qualities which makes me a but suprised you would love those atomizers but hate the Icon.

We all have different tastes so there's that but im thinking there is something else causing your issue maybe your build (however you mentioned trying multiple builds) so i am stumped

Hi there..

Can you share your build information or give me some suggestion on this Icon rda for flavor chasing?

I currently running 3mm 6 wrap dual triple core fused clapton coil reading at 0.15 ohm, fired at 80 watt, placed my coil near the post and half the coil above the air flow, the problem is I can't get intense flavor like I used to at my tsunami 22mm, already try closing my airflow from wide open to half open down to one hole only, also already try all the driptip from 14mm, 16mm & 17,5mm But still doesn't get the flavor that I expected, don't get me wrong this Icon rda is good but I still can't find the best setup.

Can anyone give me some suggestion what is the best air flow for this rda? wide open or half open & what size driptip that you guys used for flavor chasing

Thx before for the reply, any help are appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread