1.5% Oatmeal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.1% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
6% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 9.9%
Remember to rate it at: http://......./r/7PE1

xzEk590.jpg

Made 11-3-16
Tested 11-26-16

A light airy Custard with a deep Oatmeal Cookie note. It reminds me of a cream filled Little Debbie's Oatmeal Cake, only deeper like it's freshly made.

Cream Whipped (FA) - This adds the cream note and lighten and fluff the custard giving it a feel of a creamy filling. It also opposes the darker Cinnamon and Cookie notes balancing the lite and dark notes.

Holy Vanilla (DIYFS) - Simply put, perfect for this mix. This also adds a lighter note that help keep this from being too heavy and dark. It works very good with the Whipped Cream to create a Cream Filling effect.

Oatmeal Cookie (SC) (Real Flavors) aka Oatmeal Cookie (Raw Extracts) (Real Flavors) - I don't know why it's tagged as (SC) on ELR. My guess is it's for (Super Concentrate), but it only adds confusion IMO. There is a Super Concentrate Brand in the database already.

Anyway, this is the only Oatmeal Cookie I have and it is spot on. Paired with FLV Rich Cinnamon it's tastes like a actual Oatmeal Cookie to me. It takes on a dark note in this mix, but it's well balanced against the cream, vanilla and custard notes. If anyone know of better version please let me know.

Rich Cinnamon (FLV) - This flavor does the job in deepening the cookie note giving this cookie a bite that make it taste like a real Oatmeal Cookie. The best Cinnamon out there IMO.

Vanilla Custard v1 (Cap) - The base, binder and smoother. It brings everything together.

The (RF) Raw Extracts are alcohol based and need to breathe at least 24 hrs or you will get a slightly weird off note. I heat the finished mix just a little and shake vigorously and leave uncapped for 24 hrs for the alcohol to dissipate.

Rich Cinnamon (FLV) = 1 drop per 30 mls.

Steep 3-4 weeks.

gliv52759

Dec 27, 2014
Hermitage, TN. USA
I have this on my list to test. Suggestions for a rich cinnamon replacement? I have OSDIY Cinnamon Smoothie (was not a fan of this as a single flavor, quite a hot/spicy cinnamon), OSDIY Baked Cinnamon Roll, TFA DX Cinnamon Danish and CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl.

I haven't tried any of those cinnamons you listed. The closest I can suggest would be Cinnamon Ceylon FA.

Reactions: Fozzy71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread