Detroit
***Nic is 100% PG /48mg Strength***
**Target 6mg**
**30ml Bottle**

----------------------------------------
a84efaace31bf1ca.png

Sweeten to taste! Enjoy!
*Notes:*
I use a mini bartender blender to mix till creamy white, let it clear and repeat. This is done while sitting in a cup of water heated to about 80deg then bottled and let it steep for 3-4 hour before vaping. I know there are a lot of different methods about and I don't want to argue the merits of one .vs the other. You mix however it works for you, this works for me! That said, if you don't have a frothier, stirrer or ultrasonic cleaner, then after you've combined your ingredients bottle and shake vigorously. Let the bubbles clear and repeat then remove the cap and let sit for an hour or two then repeat above. Cap it an let steep for a good four hours before vaping.

If you have some method of blending then you can happily vape after a couple of hours and the flavor is very nice. As with most custards they get better with age and this one is no different and at 5-7 days the flavor is rich and the rum aroma is almost intoxicating. I've made this same recipe using Butter Rum in place of Jamacan Rum and it is a totaly different flavor profile and if you drink rum be careful cause you might try to drink this! LOL!

:thumb:

Reactions: LJGma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread