Status
Not open for further replies.

Islevapn

Jul 22, 2013
Kihei, HI
Who makes a good vanilla? I'm experimenting with cutting super strong menthol with flavors. I was thinking menthol with a touch of vanilla might be nice, 80/20-80/10 menthol, vanilla... Just to mellow out the menthol a touch. What do you guys think, have you tried a mix like this, or have any ideas of flavors to cut the menthol with? I've tried fruits but was hoping for something creamyish.

Could I use vanilla extract from the grocery store? Maybe just a couple drops as I'd assume the flavor is stronger than any e liquid.

Last edited:
vanilla extract is not the same as the vanilla used in eliquids. So i wouldn't do that. Vanilla mint is a very nice vape. Starting work on one tomorrow. Mainly vanilla with a peppermint kick. I like HHV vanilla. But if you are looking for creamy then you might want to think of a cream. Or maybe blend half vanilla half cream with your menthol. Vanilla and cream are very similar but cream should have a buttery note. not sure where you can get cream tho.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Who makes a good vanilla? I'm experimenting with cutting super strong menthol with flavors. I was thinking menthol with a touch of vanilla might be nice, 80/20-80/10 menthol, vanilla... Just to mellow out the menthol a touch.

Johnson Creek has some good stuff

I have used the 'French Vanilla' and want to try 'Vanda' but my store was out of it at the time

and I am waiting for it to come in...

Vanda Johnson Creek Smoke Juice Johnson Creek Smoke Juice

good luck :p

ps: French Vanilla has PG in it / their Red Oak line is 100% VG (Vanda)

SharonMM

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
Lakeville, MN
For vanilla, I think nicoticket is the way to go. He steeps his own vanilla beans in house, and everyone who tries it seems to rave about it.

Grants is another one I hear a lot about. It's made in the UK (right?) and its a bit of a hassle to get..

I'm really liking vanda from Johnson Creek. It's more of a marshallowy type of vanilla than natural vanilla bean but I like it a lot.

One of my first juice orders was from fasttech, so I have a lot of liqua on hand which I can't vape because its all really high pg and I have problems tolerating it. So I mix it with my vanda which is 100% vg and I love it. It's really one of my favorite things to vape at the moment.

Islevapn

Jul 22, 2013
Kihei, HI
I looked at the majority of the recommend liquids on this thread. I ended up going witht he Nickoticket Custards last stand. I liked the site, the fact that they'll make it however you like, and the reviews were all good... I was sold when someone there, may have been the owner, came up on chat and explained the differences between the Frenilla and custards last stand, told me I could cut down the sweetener if I wanted when I asked which was less sweet.. Ended up going with the CLS, 50/50, pre steeped, ready to ship. I'll let you all know what I think when it arrives.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread