• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
This is more of DIY e-liquid question but since I am enquiring about a British company I thought I might ask here if you don't mind. I have bought nicotine base both from Molin in Poland and from L&T (Diamond Crystal) and they are both good, However, since I intend to place an order for TFA and CAP flavours, which are available from Vapable, I was wondering if anyone knew weather their nic base is equally good. It seems to work out at the same price when I cut it down to the 6mg I normally use and it would save me on the shipping since that is always my biggest problem.

Thanks for any input.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Thanks - I have a small order coming from Vapable with just some concentrates. I was thinking of adding to my TFA collection and get some more nic while I was at it but unfortunately they don't have much really.They do seem to be the cheaper though. I found another source for TFA - JustVape. They do have a lot more stock (though still not everything) but they are slightly more expensive. Or rather Just Vape sells at the recommended price whereas Vapable has knocked off 50p off each bottle of flavour. The nic at Just Vape is exactly the same price. Due to the shipping costs I'd rather shop at just one outlet.

This is really becoming a hobby. I'm not so much interested in shiny mods and hardware but I do love to cook and I find this juice recipe and creation business a lot of fun and rather intriguing. :D

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
This is really becoming a hobby. I'm not so much interested in shiny mods and hardware but I do love to cook and I find this juice recipe and creation business a lot of fun and rather intriguing. :D

Yep. It's a hobby, no doubt.

Part of it for me is doing the forums. I don't buy much stuff these days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread