Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Oh, absolutely. I'm gonna put my pretty sandblasted Phiniac glass tank on it with a nice drip tip and go "ooooh" and take tons of pictures and probably shower them everywhere. :)

And then I'll get to vaping on it. :D

I found VapeDudes right off the bat when I started vaping, so I think that has a lot to do with why I've got, well, half of their juice offerings (and variations on that half, such as extra flavor, or 30ml containers instead of 10ml, etc, or different nic strengths, etc, etc). They do have some flavors I don't like, but the majority of them, I like, so I'm pleased on the whole. Hopefully ECBlends will give me a similar experience. I've also got Backwoods Brew, Liberty Flights, Vapeology, Hoosier, Sweet-Vapes, Vermillion River, and a few other vendors' juice in the house (I'm getting so as that I lose track now), but admittedly some of those my husband ordered, and some I ordered, so it's only half as bad... right? Right?

I'm drooling over your Phiniac tank, too! I cannot wait to see those pictures!

I think you'll like ECBlends - their juices are great, and there are only a handful that I disliked... and I created most of them lol I do think the coffees and caramels need time to steep, but that may just be my taste buds. Everything else I've tried has been good straight out of the mailman's hands :D Are there any flavors you'd recommend I avoid from VapeDudes?

I actually have a few nonsmoker friends who, after hearing my babbling about flavors, are starting to wonder if they should vape in self-defense. My niece was telling me to stop talking about cheesecake, because every time I mention it, she goes out and eats it! :D

HA! I use that as a selling point to my friends - all the flavor, none of the guilt! Put down the stinkies & vape today :toast:

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Lucky Lady!!! My boyfriend is the guy who can have a cigarette or two when he's out, and not even think about having one again for a month even though the pack is in the house (or car, or wherever), so even though he likes to vape 0 nic (and sometimes 6mg if he is stressed or drinking), handing him a full tank just doesn't have the same affect as handing a former smoker/ vaper!

On the flip side, he has realized that he can hand me a fully charged batt & a bottle of juice to make me forget that he was supposed to take the garbage out 2 hours ago! :facepalm:

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I'm drooling over your Phiniac tank, too! I cannot wait to see those pictures!

I think you'll like ECBlends - their juices are great, and there are only a handful that I disliked... and I created most of them lol I do think the coffees and caramels need time to steep, but that may just be my taste buds. Everything else I've tried has been good straight out of the mailman's hands :D Are there any flavors you'd recommend I avoid from VapeDudes?

HA! I use that as a selling point to my friends - all the flavor, none of the guilt! Put down the stinkies & vape today :toast:

The Phiniac tanks are wonderful. When you can, definitely invest in one... or two. Maybe two. (I'm already planning for my second, I'm gonna get a custom one.) :)

Let's see, juices to avoid from VapeDudes... my experience with their Greenstone is mixed. My husband kinda likes it. I kinda think it tastes like vaping Nyquil. Thus, for me, it's a "never again", and for him, it's a "hm, wonder if this will taste good with (insert juice here)". However, I am really no longer a huge tobacco-flavor fan. There was a time when I was, and then one day, it just... stopped.

Their pina colada, to me, isn't quite pina colada enough for my liking. I like the actual drink, and it's apparently really difficult to mirror that drink using artificial flavorings. My taste buds interpret the flavor combination as "really artificial coconut" and "Smuckers pineapple ice cream topping". It's not -bad-, it's just not my thing. I do have guava colada in the house, but haven't tried it yet. That's high on my to-taste list.

Their pumpkin spice is good, but it's also not my thing (it just didn't taste pumpkiny to me, although the spice was there). However, I just got some of their pumpkin pie to taste instead, and we'll see what I think of that when I do taste it.

I have yet to find a chocolate from anywhere that, to me, tastes like chocolate. I'm sure I will eventually, but right now, while I get a hint of chocolate taste from their chocolate flavors, it's more... fake chocolate. That's true of all vendors so far, though, or maybe it's just that my taste buds just haven't woken up to chocolate yet. It's possible!

Now, flavors of theirs I -love- include cinnamon roll (in extra flavor), caramel apple, Irish cream (it's the special of the month, too!), cheesecake, and one which they presently don't have on their menu but that I've gotten from them in the past - red hots. (That latter one has a tendency to crack the plastic-based tanks. Now that I have a Phiniac, I can have red hots again, and pretty much any other tank-cracking cinnamon liquid I couldn't have before. Yay!) Their lemonade is great in extra flavor version, too -- and would be awesome as lemon ice for summertime.

And finally: I have two zero-nic juices (original cheesecake and caramel apple) sitting in front of me from VapeDudes right now that I have on-hand for nonsmoking friends who just really want to know what the heck this vaping IS. :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
The Phiniac tanks are wonderful. When you can, definitely invest in one... or two. Maybe two. (I'm already planning for my second, I'm gonna get a custom one.) :)

Let's see, juices to avoid from VapeDudes... my experience with their Greenstone is mixed. My husband kinda likes it. I kinda think it tastes like vaping Nyquil. Thus, for me, it's a "never again", and for him, it's a "hm, wonder if this will taste good with (insert juice here)". However, I am really no longer a huge tobacco-flavor fan. There was a time when I was, and then one day, it just... stopped.

Their pina colada, to me, isn't quite pina colada enough for my liking. I like the actual drink, and it's apparently really difficult to mirror that drink using artificial flavorings. My taste buds interpret the flavor combination as "really artificial coconut" and "Smuckers pineapple ice cream topping". It's not -bad-, it's just not my thing. I do have guava colada in the house, but haven't tried it yet. That's high on my to-taste list.

Their pumpkin spice is good, but it's also not my thing (it just didn't taste pumpkiny to me, although the spice was there). However, I just got some of their pumpkin pie to taste instead, and we'll see what I think of that when I do taste it.

I have yet to find a chocolate from anywhere that, to me, tastes like chocolate. I'm sure I will eventually, but right now, while I get a hint of chocolate taste from their chocolate flavors, it's more... fake chocolate. That's true of all vendors so far, though, or maybe it's just that my taste buds just haven't woken up to chocolate yet. It's possible!

Now, flavors of theirs I -love- include cinnamon roll (in extra flavor), caramel apple, Irish cream (it's the special of the month, too!), cheesecake, and one which they presently don't have on their menu but that I've gotten from them in the past - red hots. (That latter one has a tendency to crack the plastic-based tanks. Now that I have a Phiniac, I can have red hots again, and pretty much any other tank-cracking cinnamon liquid I couldn't have before. Yay!) Their lemonade is great in extra flavor version, too -- and would be awesome as lemon ice for summertime.

And finally: I have two zero-nic juices (original cheesecake and caramel apple) sitting in front of me from VapeDudes right now that I have on-hand for nonsmoking friends who just really want to know what the heck this vaping IS. :)

Alrighty... order #8 for this week has been placed with ECBlends - another 12 bottles & 170ml ordered in addition to the 240ml ordered earlier this week & today... That's 410ml of juice... I know I chain vape since I'm home 95% of the time these days, but think I might be set for a little while... :blink: Now... how the heck am I going to store my loot?!?

I don't like artificial, chemically flavors so I'll avoid the Pina colada, green stone & pumpkin flavors (I'm allergic to pumpkin, so I avoid it like the plague, even in artificial form!), from VapeDudes - thanks for the warning! Is their Irish Cream a coffee flavor or a Bailey's flavor or a combo of the two?

I think you might like the Chocolate Chili from ECBlends - the Chili gives it a bit of bite and really enhances the chocolate flavor. I think it's pretty yummy on it's own, and have also used it to turn flavors I wasn't overly fond of into something more vapeable (the Orange Cream is good, but Orange cream with DXF & cool hit is... umm... not great unless it's mixed with Peanut butter Cup and/or Chocolate Chili!).

PBusardo did a head to head challenge of pina colada juices from a number of vendors a while back - I can't remember who won the throw down, but you might want to check it out if you haven't seen it already.

Alright - I think I'm going to go give sleep another chance - hope to see more vapaholics here tomorrow! :)

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Mornin Cheeky (and everyone!) Wow, I thought I had it bad!!! I actually have NO packages coming this week.. (what???) But I have the itch bad,,,, it started last night at work.. Truly, I have enough juice to last me a good long while, but some are just kind of... ehhhh. Good in a pinch, I guess. I really must order some cartos,, all I have left are ones I've cleaned a couple times and I think they're on their last legs.. yes, I'm a vapaholic too:ohmy: Now my problem is.. I have the Elite808, which I still use sometimes. But I really love my kgo (510) so I gotta order cartos of both variety.. maybe I'll just get a 510-808 adapter instead. Cheeky,, wondering if you got your vapedudes stuff yet, and how you like them?? There's just so many juice vendors to choose from!!! Guess I better go check out the deals thread and see who's got good coupon codes out there.. and since it seems to be summer up here in extreme northern NY (going to be 80 today!) I'm gonna break out the grill for some nice marinated chicken for dinner.. have a great day everyone!!

Angi2299

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2012
W'ford, TX
I just placed a large order from Health Cabin that I hope will keep my ordering at bay for a bit. I ordered enough cartos to last 5-6 months. I will still have to order juices every couple of weeks. I have a couple juices that I like alot, but nothing that I LOVE! Closing in on 3 months and I am becoming less obsessive about all things vape related. The first 30-45 days of vaping I was definately a vape-a-holic. I think this is why so many can be successful with vaping, because it gives our obsessive personalities something to obsess over besides "I WANT A CIGARETTE!!!!!"

We can now obsess over devices, voltage, carts, cartos, juices, juices, juices, juices, juices, drip tips and even stalking the mailman has becoming a twisted hobby for some. Good luck to all.:thumb:

dlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Ohio
Hi, I'm dlsw, and I'm a vapaholic... I received two packages today with a new battery, a SD keyring, 2 bottles of juices, and and a drip tip. I have lost control. I also just placed an order for a lanyard from the bag lady and 3 bottles of BWB juice. Searching and shopping for supplies is half the fun. (Well, that and being on this forum!)

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
Hi. My name is Tina and I am a Vapaholic. I did part with all my old 510's, but have 6 eGo's in various styles that I love...I have at least 60 bottles of juice (stopped counting)....yet this week, I heard so much raving about Ms T's Bakery I was literally forced to order 20 more.

You know, to try it out. I really had no choice, right?

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
OK.. I had to catch up to you guys.. got some carto's coming from CCV. Also some juice from ECBlends.. and just now some more juice and a couple new atty's from Prime Vaping.. and I'm thinking about selling my Elite's and getting another 510 set up.. maybe a different color kgo?? Too hard to keep supplies for two different threads around. But the National Vaping Day deals are too good to pass up!

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
Now... how the heck am I going to store my loot?!?

I have an answer for that!... but it costs more money. ;)

Seriously, I got a VapeCaddy and a VapeStation from Vape Logic. The caddy sits next to my computer and holds my ego-batteries and a bunch of misc cartos and drip tips and Q-tips and the like. The VapeStation holds all my juice, my syringes, my extra parts, etc, etc.

If you want something cheaper: tackle boxes.

I don't like artificial, chemically flavors so I'll avoid the Pina colada, green stone & pumpkin flavors (I'm allergic to pumpkin, so I avoid it like the plague, even in artificial form!), from VapeDudes - thanks for the warning! Is their Irish Cream a coffee flavor or a Bailey's flavor or a combo of the two?

It's a heavy Bailey's flavor with extra whiskey and a nice coffee undertone. My biggest problem with it is that it's a darker juice, so it ends up clogging cartos if I'm not careful.

I think you might like the Chocolate Chili from ECBlends - the Chili gives it a bit of bite and really enhances the chocolate flavor. I think it's pretty yummy on it's own, and have also used it to turn flavors I wasn't overly fond of into something more vapeable (the Orange Cream is good, but Orange cream with DXF & cool hit is... umm... not great unless it's mixed with Peanut butter Cup and/or Chocolate Chili!).

As I've got some dark chocolate with chili in the freezer (the real thing, not a juice!), I'll have to check out the chocolate chili. Maybe it'll take away whatever it is about most juices that just doesn't taste chocolate.

PBusardo did a head to head challenge of pina colada juices from a number of vendors a while back - I can't remember who won the throw down, but you might want to check it out if you haven't seen it already.

I'll have to go search for that. :)

charmed412

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2010
constant state of confusion
I will admit I am a mod ....., a juice junkie, and a tank addict. I have been vaping for 17 months. Broke up with my boyfriend of 17 (yes 17) years because he didn't want to quit smoking and he didn't understand my involvement in the vaping community and those "online" people. But I am much happier and healthier now with my new fiance who is a Vaper I met on twitter almost a year ago. But he is one of those "responsible vapers." He knows what he likes and what works for him and doesn't buy every new shiny thing that comes out. He has staged two juice interventions on me when my bottle count reached in the over 200 range. He didn't understand my lavatank obsession until I got him his own. Now he says I can have one for every mod....works for me! It is easy to get caught up in the hobby but eventually it will slow down. Even I have slowed down. I have a few juice vendors I stick with and don't feel the urge to load up on cheap juice to have "just in case" eventually you learn what you like and what works for you and don't feel the need to buy everything you see. If I could never make another purchase, I can say I am happy with my 39 mods, 8 lavatanks, and my three phiniacs. I don't need anything .....oohh SHINY.......what was I saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread