Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
I went to a vape meet last Saturday.

I promptly ordered about $80 in juice after getting home. (Note: if you like raspberry "Zinger" snack cakes, OMG, you need to try GenXVapor -- they HAVE THAT FLAVOR. Coconut raspberry om-nom-nom.)

Today, I broke my favorite drip tip - that pretty blue Cherry Vapes drip tip I had in the pic of my wood mod. I am thankful that my Phiniac tank proved its mettle and did not break, but I was less worried about that breaking than my Lavatube or the tip when they fell - and, indeed, the drip tip snapped off in the carto, just above the o-ring. Now I get to experiment and see if superglue will put delrin drip tips back together again.

However, this means I need to find a new drip tip. I am trying so, so hard to resist, but.... my precious, my precious is broked. :(

luvinit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Northern NY, United States
Awwwww lady, that is so sad!! Geez, I've got, like, 6 drip tips. They aren't cherry vapes but they do the trick. Keep getting them with juice orders. Not sure I ever would have ordered any, but since I got some freebies I kinda like em. You gotta be more careful with your stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
PINK E CIGS 040.jpg PINK E CIGS 042.jpg These r my pink babies

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Awww Lady - I'm sorry about your Cherry Driptip!!! I hope the superglue holds until you can find a good deal on a new one, and I'm glad the drip tip was the only casualty of the fall!

Dana - your pink babies are beautiful!

I think I need to cut myself off from browsing the classies... I just bought 16 Echo E DCCs, 4 atties, and a new case with a few adapters thrown in by an awesome seller. She has more of the Echo E's & atties available as well as a couple of mods if anyone else is interested :)

WVvet

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2011
WV
Hello this is WVVet and I am a vapaholic. I recently cleared a large shelf in my utility room for my vaping supplies. I have four EGO 1100 mah batteries in rotation: three are always charged (my power went out for 24 hours a couple months ago and it was a close call - I was getting ready to go sit in the driveway with the car charger!). This week I ordered another 15 EMDCCs cause the box was down to five and I was getting worried! I currently have eight waiting to be cleaned - even though I don't like to reuse them. If I get below 60ml of my favorite juice I start to panic - never mind the 50 or so little bottles of "misses" that I have saved for a rainy day...and the DIY stuff I have yet to get too. And I got five more flavors for DIY in this week to add to that collection.
That's all I care to confess to at this first meeting of Vapors Anon

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
Hi my name is Stosh and I'm a Vapaholic.

Knowing that the Chinese New Year was coming and stocks would be short I bought a couple extra boxes of my favorite cartos before the holiday. I had a stock already but didn't want to get caught short. Sure enough, my vendor ran out of cartos, and I kept checking to see when they would be back.....after over 2 months waiting I was able to buy 4 more boxes.....even though I had not needed to even open the extras I bought before the holiday...:blush:

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hello this is WVVet and I am a vapaholic. I recently cleared a large shelf in my utility room for my vaping supplies. I have four EGO 1100 mah batteries in rotation: three are always charged (my power went out for 24 hours a couple months ago and it was a close call - I was getting ready to go sit in the driveway with the car charger!). This week I ordered another 15 EMDCCs cause the box was down to five and I was getting worried! I currently have eight waiting to be cleaned - even though I don't like to reuse them. If I get below 60ml of my favorite juice I start to panic - never mind the 50 or so little bottles of "misses" that I have saved for a rainy day...and the DIY stuff I have yet to get too. And I got five more flavors for DIY in this week to add to that collection.
That's all I care to confess to at this first meeting of Vapors Anon

hi wvvet!
Let me start by saying the puppy in your avatar is unbelievably adorable! I want to grab him & give him giant snuggles & kisses and then feed him peanut butter treats :rolleyes:

Now... Your purchases sound pretty reasonable - running out of the necessary supplies isn't good, and making sure you don't run out is pretty prudent!

I made the mistake of not ordering juice early enough & had to resort to mixing and doctoring juices I disliked to make it until my juice started arriving... I think all 1000ml (yes, one thousand) is now in my possession, the majority of it steeping, and I'll be placing at least one more juice order from deejstuff before the FireKitty sale ends this week...

You're in good company - come visit anytime! We're always here for you!

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Oooooh. I've been told that apparently Cherry Vapes has a lifetime warranty on their drip tips. Maybe I can get a new one! :D

Also - I refuse to look at the classifieds here unless I have money to spend, because otherwise, I want it all and can't afford it. :p

LadyPixel - I didn't know cherry vapes had a lifetime guaranty either -thats fantastic!! I hope they stand by it and that you receive your replacement quickly - pics when you do :)

I started looking at the classifieds because I wanted to know what was out there, and see real pictures rather than advertisements, and also so I knew what kind of deals could be had.... I've gotten 2 great deals, but think I may have to stop looking because I keep buying instead of window shopping lol

Sent using Tapatalk
"Being happy doesn't mean things are perfect. It means you've decided to look past the imperfections." ~ anon

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hi my name is Stosh and I'm a Vapaholic.

Knowing that the Chinese New Year was coming and stocks would be short I bought a couple extra boxes of my favorite cartos before the holiday. I had a stock already but didn't want to get caught short. Sure enough, my vendor ran out of cartos, and I kept checking to see when they would be back.....after over 2 months waiting I was able to buy 4 more boxes.....even though I had not needed to even open the extras I bought before the holiday...:blush:

hi Stosh - welcome! You've come to the right place -we may not help you beat your addiction, but we will support you & sometimes point you in the direction of another great buy :p

PS - Stosh is only one letter away from being stash - perfect for those of us who like to have a good stash of vaping goodies on hand :)

Sent using Tapatalk

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
... mmm, more juice arrived today. I will not be running out of my Gummy Savers juice anytime soon. *happysigh*

Um. I might, maybe, possibly, have bought two more Phiniac tanks. But it was for a good REASON!

LOL!!! They proved themselves worthy with todays fall, huh?

Gummy savers juice?! Tell me more!

Sent using Tapatalk

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
They did indeed prove themselves useful. Then again, it's proved itself useful a thousand times over, as I have cinnamon juice that I can't put in a normal tank. Phiniacs are wonderful. :)

The place I get my gummy savers juice from is in the process of changing its site name -- they were Vapeology, but are now going to be Morevapor.com -- they should be back up and running in a few weeks. :) They're in southern California, which's where I'm at, and I had gotten some of the gummy savers juice from them at a previous meet. Went to the one on Saturday, and they weren't there, and I made squeaks of worry and shot 'em an email so I could get some more. I now have a 30ml of Gummy Sabers (they misspell it so they don't get in trouble with a certain candy manufacturer), a 15ml of Nutty Monkey (which is peanut butter and banana), and a 6ml sample of Life's a Peach (which is, yes, peach juice). Their peach is really good, too -- but the gummy savers flavor is that exact flavor you get when you crack open a pack of the candy, and is extremely refreshing. No real TH to it, which makes sense -- gummies don't have TH! -- at a 60/40 PG/VG ratio and 12mg nicotine. But it's very, very tasty!

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
Hi, I'm Ladypixel, and I'm a vapeaholic. I can tell because now I'm modding existing hardware in the house so I don't have to go without my vaping habit while wearing Renaissance period clothes and wandering around speaking the Queen's right and proper English in true Elizabethan style.

pipemod barestem.jpg

This is how you begin the process of turning a Joye 510 into an Elizabethan-period renaissance pipe. Yep. :)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Wow LadyPixel! I second the request for details on how you made that mod - It's beautiful!! I loved the Ren faire when I lived up north & went in costume nearly every weekend for years. The costume was also great for Halloween contests - I think I may have to dig it up the next time I go home for a visit!

Sent using Tapatalk

WVvet

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2011
WV
hi wvvet!
Let me start by saying the puppy in your avatar is unbelievably adorable! I want to grab him & give him giant snuggles & kisses and then feed him peanut butter treats :rolleyes:

Now... Your purchases sound pretty reasonable - running out of the necessary supplies isn't good, and making sure you don't run out is pretty prudent!

I made the mistake of not ordering juice early enough & had to resort to mixing and doctoring juices I disliked to make it until my juice started arriving... I think all 1000ml (yes, one thousand) is now in my possession, the majority of it steeping, and I'll be placing at least one more juice order from deejstuff before the FireKitty sale ends this week...

You're in good company - come visit anytime! We're always here for you!

Sent using Tapatalk

Thanks! Pup is Holly aka Holly Bear. She is my living breathing teddy bear and just as sweet as she looks. The funny part is she was all black as a puppy and is almost all blond now at 10 years old. And she LOVES peanut butter!

Now back to your regular scheduled forum..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread