Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hi, my name is Iffy and I'm a... whoa... hold on... the mailman is pullin' up...

Hi Iffy! Love your avatar, hope the mailman brought you lots of goodies lol

So what should we do at our vapaholic meetings?
Anything we like!
Talk about your love of vaping, good deals you've found, favorite vendors or flavors of vapes...
There are no real rules except to be kind to one another, non judgemental, and provide support when another member needs either strength to resist another sale, or encouragement to pull the trigger on another order ;)

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
Hello again, my name is Cheeky, and I'm a vape & juice - aholic.

Today I received my new maxi roughstack V2 and GoldRush mods purchased from the classies - love them both and am enjoying the higher voltage vape!

Last night I made another classies purchase of a ton of Echo E cartos, an handful of atties, and a new case.

This afternoon I placed another order with another new company for more juice even though I have plenty. GoodProphet is having a big sale, all of their house blend juices are $0.99 for 10ml - I ordered every flavor along with 120ml of 36mg nic for 8.99 (I generally vape 12mg, sometimes 18mg, so will be diluting), because I want to try my hand at DIY in the near future, and the price was right.

I still plan on placing another order with deejstuff in the next few days - his juices are lovely, complex, smooth, flavorful and of a wonderful quality, and I want to take advantage of the FireKitty sale at least once more before it ends on the 31st.

I think I'll be completely set for the next 3-4 months with juices, atties & cartos, but know that if a great sale pops up I'll probably be unable to stop myself from ordering, and instead of a 1month chip, I'll wind up with another batch of juices :blink:

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
OK. So I leave work today and as I'm getting on the highway just before the bridge to cross the bay, I see a huge backup of traffic. Just then, I hear on the radio that there was a massive accident on the bridge about an hour before and there were massive delays.

My first thought: Oh no... I only have 2ml of juice with me right now. What if I get stuck on the bridge for hours?!?!?! No thought of the poor people involved in the accident or their well being... Just a brief panic that I might not have enough juice to get home.

My second thought: I knew there was a package from ECBlends waiting in my mail box with lots of new flavors to try. In my mind, I'm screaming at the traffic; "Come one people! Don't you know that I need to get home to my new vapes?!?!? Move it!!!"

I'm a vapaholic, and apparently and insensitive/impatient jerk! :D

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
OK. So I leave work today and as I'm getting on the highway just before the bridge to cross the bay, I see a huge backup of traffic. Just then, I hear on the radio that there was a massive accident on the bridge about an hour before and there were massive delays.

My first thought: Oh no... I only have 2ml of juice with me right now. What if I get stuck on the bridge for hours?!?!?! No thought of the poor people involved in the accident or their well being... Just a brief panic that I might not have enough juice to get home.

My second thought: I knew there was a package from ECBlends waiting in my mail box with lots of new flavors to try. In my mind, I'm screaming at the traffic; "Come one people! Don't you know that I need to get home to my new vapes?!?!? Move it!!!"

I'm a vapaholic, and apparently and insensitive/impatient jerk! :D

LOL!!!!
I got stuck on the Howard Frankland once after an SUV went into the bay - I was just past the last exit & it was more than 4 hours before I finally made it over the bridge - was still smoking the stinkies at the time & was grateful for the fresh pack by my side - don't know what I would have done if I were vaping with only 2ml on me and an order waiting in my mailbox!

Glad you made it home safely - are you surrounded by new juices & atties now? :)

Love all of the Tampa Bay locals hitting the thread today - WELCOME! Hope to see you at the next meet :)

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
LOL!!!!
I got stuck on the Howard Frankland once after an SUV went into the bay - I was just past the last exit & it was more than 4 hours before I finally made it over the bridge - was still smoking the stinkies at the time & was grateful for the fresh pack by my side - don't know what I would have done if I were vaping with only 2ml on me and an order waiting in my mailbox!

Glad you made it home safely - are you surrounded by new juices & atties now? :)

Love all of the Tampa Bay locals hitting the thread today - WELCOME! Hope to see you at the next meet :)

Thanks for the welcome! Fortunately, it only took about an extra 30 minutes today so I had plenty of juice, but I will be bringing extra to work from now on. I get on 275 at the last entrance on the St. Pete side heading toward Tampa to get home, so usually by the time I find out there's an accident, it's too late to take an alternate road. I'll definitely try to make it out to a meet here sometime soon so I can hang with all the TB vapers. :D

I ordered 7 flavors and received one free sample of The Twinkle (twinkie) with my order. I'm probably going to have a serious nic buzz tonight as I try to sample each. Strawberry; pear; mixed berries; tropical punch; dragon's blend; fruit smoothie; and caramel macchiato

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida
I ordered 7 flavors and received one free sample of The Twinkle (twinkie) with my order. I'm probably going to have a serious nic buzz tonight as I try to sample each. Strawberry; pear; mixed berries; tropical punch; dragon's blend; fruit smoothie; and caramel macchiato

You may find that some of those flavors need a bit of steeping - the strawberry, pear & mixed berry should get great out of the mail, the dragons blood and caramel macchiato need to steep for about a week (for me at least :) )Let me know what you think of the tropical punch, fruit smoothie & twinkle - they're all on my list of flavors to try (I've tried 40+ of their flavors, yep - I'm a juice junkie :) )

You know you're a vapaholic when every time there is a package in your mailbox you feel like a little kid on Christmas morning!

I almost ran back to the house today to try my new Cryptonite 8 Cartomizers....

I had to look up the cryptonite 8 - they look AWESOME! Let me know how they work for you :)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
I got stuck on the Howard Frankland once...

Love all of the Tampa Bay locals hitting the thread today - WELCOME! Hope to see you at the next meet

Even down here in Manatee County, we dread the Howey Frankenstein when we head to TIA, MacDill or...

Missed at least two Tampa Bay gatherings. Hope to catch da next one!

Ladypixel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2012
La Verne, CA
Wow lady pixel
How'd you make that. We need details. It's beautiful.

Details? Well, I had cig-sized minis that I haven't been using since shortly after I started vaping, and that's what I'm actually vaping on. It's purely a cosmetic mod, and I'm going to cover over that black Joye 510 that's visible there with a bit of leather while using it. However, the actual pipe part is polymer clay, the kind you get at the craft store (I used Sculpey, but Fimo would likely work just as well). The stem, I rolled out clay and then worked to make a tube - the stem's thicker than the pipe bowl itself, because the tube actually needs to hold the Joye 510 solidly without cracking. The pipe bowl got added next, although that I shaped by hand. Then I decorated it and baked it. Voila, pipe. :)

Bullette the Cowdog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2012
Treasure Coast, FL
Details? Well, I had cig-sized minis that I haven't been using since shortly after I started vaping, and that's what I'm actually vaping on. It's purely a cosmetic mod, and I'm going to cover over that black Joye 510 that's visible there with a bit of leather while using it. However, the actual pipe part is polymer clay, the kind you get at the craft store (I used Sculpey, but Fimo would likely work just as well). The stem, I rolled out clay and then worked to make a tube - the stem's thicker than the pipe bowl itself, because the tube actually needs to hold the Joye 510 solidly without cracking. The pipe bowl got added next, although that I shaped by hand. Then I decorated it and baked it. Voila, pipe. :)
You rock!
Bullette says woof

tinajfreeman

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2010
Jacksonville, FL
I have to admit I place 2 more orders today. That makes 6 or 8 orders in 2 weeks.

I had to try these cool new little keychain pv's, which just seem so darn pocket-or-purse friendly. And of course i had to order some extra supplies while I was there.

Then I had to try the new giant ego battery, which has replaceable standard li-ion batteries and can charge on an ego charger or you can charge the standard batteries in a regular charger. That will save me money and time, right? And get me a strong charge for a longer period of time. Sounds cool. Of course while I was there I had to try a few more new juices, right? I mean, it only makes sense, while I was there....

Somebody stop me...I have to slow down...

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
You may find that some of those flavors need a bit of steeping - the strawberry, pear & mixed berry should get great out of the mail, the dragons blood and caramel macchiato need to steep for about a week (for me at least :) )Let me know what you think of the tropical punch, fruit smoothie & twinkle - they're all on my list of flavors to try (I've tried 40+ of their flavors, yep - I'm a juice junkie :) )

I'm quickly becoming a juice junkie myself, no doubt. I figured the caramel macchiato would need to steep like most coffee flavors I've tried generally need to, and I'll take your advice on the dragon's blood. I did a ml of the strawberry and it tasted like fresh strawberries, not sweet and very refreshing. I'm vaping the tropical punch now and it's been instantly added my favorites list. Wet and juicy is the only way to describe it and I would absolutely recommend it.

Of the EDBlend flavors you've tried, which are your favorites?

CheekyMonkey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Florida

LadyPixel - I am really impressed with your creativity and skill! It looks fantastic already, I can't wait to see the pictures of the finished product with leather, etc! GREAT job!

I have to admit I place 2 more orders today. That makes 6 or 8 orders in 2 weeks.

I had to try these cool new little keychain pv's, which just seem so darn pocket-or-purse friendly. And of course i had to order some extra supplies while I was there.

Then I had to try the new giant ego battery, which has replaceable standard li-ion batteries and can charge on an ego charger or you can charge the standard batteries in a regular charger. That will save me money and time, right? And get me a strong charge for a longer period of time. Sounds cool. Of course while I was there I had to try a few more new juices, right? I mean, it only makes sense, while I was there....

Somebody stop me...I have to slow down...

Step away from the computer, go look at your stash, and decide if you really need whatever else it is you're contemplating ordering! The new Ego batteries look really tempting though - I saw one at the vape meet last weekend & it was lust at first sight...

I'm quickly becoming a juice junkie myself, no doubt. I figured the caramel macchiato would need to steep like most coffee flavors I've tried generally need to, and I'll take your advice on the dragon's blood. I did a ml of the strawberry and it tasted like fresh strawberries, not sweet and very refreshing. I'm vaping the tropical punch now and it's been instantly added my favorites list. Wet and juicy is the only way to describe it and I would absolutely recommend it.

Of the EDBlend flavors you've tried, which are your favorites?
I'll have to add tropical punch to the wish list! Favorites include, but are not limited to:
Peach Cantaloupe - juicy, fresh & natural tasting - it's in regular rotation, and is great straight from the mailmans hands
Pear - again, juicy, fresh & natural tasting - they have a way with fruits, again great when it arrives!
White Peach ala Zoe - phenomenal juicy peach with white chocolate and a hint of something else - this one needs about a week of steeping to hit it's stride. Only so-so straight from the mailbox, but I can't put it down after steeping!
Thin Mint Cookie - another that needs about a week of steeping. Straight from the mailbox it's meh, but after a week or so? Spot on GS cookie thin mint flavor! The BEST thin mint I've tasted from any vendor, and it saved me from buying any GS cookies this year - yes, it is that good!
Dragons Blood - I demolished a 50ml of this in about 2 weeks (after steeping of course), and burned myself out on it, so I didn't get a bottle in my last order - kicking myself for that now!

Anything coffee or caramel seems to need time to steep, as do any of their more complex juices, but the regular fruits all seem to be perfect straight from the mail. The all natural & organics are great, but seem to need a little time to steep - not sure if it's the flavoring or the 100% vg that causes it, but the black raspberry is perfect after a few days of steeping!

Iron Monkey loves their Cherry Swirl after a few days of steeping, and also enjoys their Vanilla Bourbon Cigar. I've really only a handful of duds, and the majority of those were my own creations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread