VAPE+ART!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening vape Gods & Goddesses,
I wanted to share a vape inspired art project I have probably spent too much time working on. I operate my own custom architectural painting & decorating business in my town and do a lot of really cool projects in some really awesome homes in my town.
The idea to mix work skills and pleasure came out of pure necessity. I have 4 little monkeys (kids) 7yrs, 4yrs, 3yrs, & 1yr that seem to love my vape gear just as much as me. Naturally my wife, and me too, have a problem with this for obvious reasons. I make juice regularly for my crew and myself so the gear has really started to pile up.
I really wanted and needed a proper home for all my gear. More importantly I wanted something that could be locked up when need be, but not necessarily hidden away in an old drawer or closet. I wanted something that wasn't chincy like a lipstick or makeup stand. I also didn't really want a plastic vape stand because I figured it would wind up locked away in a drawer or closet which isn't a real convenient home base.
I wanted something that was of higher quality and more importantly something that didn't look like a toy that sits on a counter or table. I wanted something that was built for vaping but was also beautiful like a piece of hand crafted furniture.
This is my progress so far and I'm loving every minute of it. I visit my Vapesafe ( that's what I've called it ) several times a day. It's clean, it's out of the way, and it's been one hell of a conversation piece around here. If your a fellow Craftsman or Craftswoman looking at my pics I hope my work has inspired you to hit the workshop for some router table time and a vape of course!
Cheers everyone!

20170323_202554.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread