1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

Vape at Ball Parks??

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Pwall805, Jul 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Pwall805

Pwall805 Full Member

Does anyone know or experienced using your mod at the ballpark? I'm especially wondering if you can use it at Dodgers Stadium

2. 3JH3

3JH3 Full Member

I don't have the answer but I've always found sporting venues to be really strict about rules. I know usually for smokers you have to exit the stadium entirely for a smoke. Don't know what the rules would be about vape though.

3. JonnyB88

JonnyB88 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can't speak about Dodgers Stadium, but I have vaped numerous times at Wrigley.
    I didn't hide my actual vaping, but I DID do something of a stealth exhale. But, no issues.

4. NoSoupfOu

NoSoupfOu Senior Member

Here at Royals stadium and Chiefs their website clearly marks all forms tobacco is prohibited unless in designated smoking areas INCLUDING electronic cigarettes. They classify electronic cigarettes as a form of tobacco. SO, it's banned here unless you go to smokers spot.

5. tjmax

tjmax Senior Member

I am of the opinion that while you know its vaper and he knows it vaper not everyone knows it is vaper. I try to air on the side of the respect to unknowing person. Raise awareness in the right light. If you stand there acting all haughty demanding you have the right cause its not smoking.... people will see it in a negative light and be offended or treat as if you are smoking.

Maybe its just me I don't know.

6. TBPlayer2112

TBPlayer2112 Super Member ECF Veteran

I too vaped at Wrigley last month. I just got up and went down to the consourse. One employee saw me but didn't say anything. If you got something small you could always stealth vape. Just hold it in your mouth/lungs a little longer.

7. camaro73

camaro73 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have heard that the stadium in Arlington (Texas Rangers) are not vape friendly. Not sure about others though.

8. jcalis1394

jcalis1394 Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Having tried a white cig-sized battery everyone's eyes turn to you if you are vaping in a non-smoking area (and the explanation that follows does not always turn right). I didn't know some areas already included e-cigarettes as a form of tobacco. That makes no sense at all.

9. eratikmind

eratikmind Retired & Squonking It Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Have not vaped at AT&T Park in San Francisco, yet, as I have not seen any vapers.

In Las Vegas at Cashman Field, the 51s AAA home, vapers can be seen vaping in their seats.

- Andy

10. The Goo

The Goo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

At Target Field here in Minnesota, smoking & e-cig use is prohibited on the grounds of the stadium. There is no designated smoking area(s) anymore. You literally need to leave the stadium and cross the street to smoke/vape. I'm sure people do not completely follow this but that's what is in place as far as regulations go.

11. lunaticsvt

lunaticsvt Full Member

(pulled from the MLB site.)

Dodger Stadium is a smoke-free facility with designated smoking areas near the entry gates. Please see a Dodger Stadium representative at the entry gates for access to these areas. Electronic cigarettes are subject to the same restrictions.

12. toolongtospell

toolongtospell Full Member Verified Member

They aren't. They almost ejected me. I was trying to stealth vape, but I think someone near me saw and told the staff.

13. crxess

crxess ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Respect those around you.
    I reference - would you like an excited Drunk pouring his beer down your back?

14. Radar2013

Radar2013 Super Member ECF Veteran

Don't know about ballparks or other sporting venues but I went to the zoo here in Indy with my daughter's Girl Scout Troupe and vaped all day. Even in inside exhibits. No one said a word to me about it. Got a few strange looks. Even a security officer asked me if he could look at it then said he had to quit smoking and was looking for an alternative. And that was that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.