• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Boss Dickson CIty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
Just went to this place today. I saw it a few times but it was always closed. Think they either recently opened or I was just unlucky with my timing before. Its a new brick and mortar in the Siniawa Plaza 2 in Dickson City. Right by the head shop, EB games and a 5 guys burgers and fries.

They have liquids, and clearos with liquids set up to try before you buy, plus all kinds of batteries, mods and rebuildables. The guys who worked there seemed pretty cool and knew their stuff. If you're in NEPA and run out of liquid before your next shipment arrives might be a good idea to head over to Vape Boss and check it out.

Also the liquids that they mix in house are pretty darn good.

Twirl

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2014
Scranton, PA
You know what's weird? When I try the juice there, it's not bad. Buy it and get it home? Hate it. I have two bottles of their "premium" liquid at home right now that I'm trying to steep into submission so that it doesn't go to waste.

I've also found the prices high compared to online. I can't compare to another B&M because I've never visited another B&M vape place, but the Kanger T3S I bought there was three times the price I buy them for online... with free shipping. And coils, for what they charge for a three pack, I can get a 10 pack... with free shipping.

That aside, it IS a very friendly atmosphere, and the staff is friendly, and helpful if not EAGER to help you. AND they carry Cyclops Vapor, and quite frankly, if I didn't start with that, I might not have stuck with vaping.

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
Haven't been there yet.. I'm over by Lake Wallenpaupack and there's nothing over this way that's worth a crap as far as Vape shops go. Learned to DIY and order online to keep my habit fed ;)

I will have to stop in next time I'm over Dickson City way..although I must admit, I'm way happier out here in the woods of Pennsyltucky :D

Robby

ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2011
Hamlin, PA
Hey Sgt. Rock. You're right up the road from me.
I have to agree Twirl. The prices are high for clearos, bats and mods etc. But I've screwed myself by not placing orders in time quite a few times since I started vaping a few years ago and It's great to have a place where you can try before you buy and pick up a bottle or two. The liquid I found to be comparable in price to alot of websites. It wouldn't replace my daily vape but not bad in a pinch. I go for tobacco flavors and they were decent for the 2 days I needed them till my shipment came in. Couldn't say about any others.

Last edited:

Sgt.Rock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2014
The Poconos
Hi Robby and Twirl,

Well then..there are a few of us Vapers up here in the sticks then huh?

~LOL~

I stick to the basics for E-Liquids. I order Unflavored base and a while back I ordered a couple ounces of pure Menthol crystals from an online vendor. I vape straight-up unflavored for most of the day with some home brewed mint/menthol the rest of the time.

Menthol crystals come from the mint plant and are real cheap to buy and easy to use...disolve one gram in 10 ML of PG to make a concentrate and then use 5% or maybe a little more in your base mix for a minty-mentholish vape.

Never went for flavored cigs, cigars or snuff...only ever smoked menthol cigs once and a while--but I did enjoy my mint snus and dip alternating with straight Copenhagen after I quit cigs and before I switched to vaping.

Jonner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Pennsylvania
Stopped in last week because I'm running out of juice, everything is pretty expensive BUT it's a really nice shop, customer service was top-notch, and they have a juice bar so you can try before you buy, which was a HUGE plus for me. So all in all, I was pretty happy to support a local business, although I did have to spend a little more money than I'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread