Vape cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAK3theMU55

Aug 23, 2015
They sure beat my clunky rig that ive been using for work for the last few months o_O

Attachments

• 1440388972574.jpg
    1440388972574.jpg
    233.4 KB · Views: 69

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
They sure beat my clunky rig that ive been using for work for the last few months o_O

That looks like welded aluminum with a foam liner? Dude that's not bad! Probably pretty durable anyway.
I think you would fit in around my neck of the woods.

JAK3theMU55

Aug 23, 2015
2 mm ally with rubber liner haha could hit it with a polisher and bring it to a mirror but a bit flashy for my taste, was sposed to be a car rig with forks to poke into air vent on dash, but belt clip works good as it slips over the side of an ally tray on the passenger seat i keep all my work crap in

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Hola, new in this thread, but liking the idea of these for in uniform use. Do you think Air Force ABU camo might be possible in the future? The plain black would be good also I think.
The digi camo I can get is not an exact match, so a black, Coyote Brown, or Flat Dark Earth might be better. Black goes with most anything tho.
If you need molle compatible I can do that too.

Reactions: Borescoped

RiverNut

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
Texas
Yeah you guys might want to see the other stuff I am getting in first. Should be here this week. How about faux leather, diamond plate, pink zebra, and some pink flames.
faux leather sounds interesting. Have you made one for a Tmod tranny yet. And do you have the dimensions for the Tmod mini?
I'd send you mine if necessary.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
faux leather sounds interesting. Have you made one for a Tmod tranny yet. And do you have the dimensions for the Tmod mini?
I'd send you mine if necessary.
The tmod girl, boy, and tranny (tranny case fits the pregger) are all good to go.
The tmod mini will have to wait until I get done with the custom classic mold, work on that is what is happening this afternoon.
Tmod's regulated squonker is on the list as well.

What color faux leather are you getting? Maybe a dark brown?
One is a dark brown, the other a bit lighter. I think some people will like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread