Vape cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Remembered to snap a pic of three going out today, two Flask and an Arctic REO.
Oh and coming soon: eVIC VTC mini and istick 40w TC

BraBea5.jpg

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
JD, ya think you can do a case for a sunbox E8 bro?
You dirty dog! I have been wanting a sunbox since I started bf. Can never seem to land it tho. What's with the regulated mods bro? You learning new tricks now? Anyway can't wait to see the new vids about temp control coils... congrats on the new toy man!

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Any way I could trace it and send ya the drawings? I've never been good at parting with mods man. I suffer separation anxiety real bad :)
Well you could micrometer it, I need accurate measurements.
Only the one fire button, nothing else protruding?
Oh looks like adjustment up/downs on the side, are they flush or do they stick out a bit....
I think it would be better to have it in hand bro, think about sending it and get back with me.

Reactions: beckdg

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Well you could micrometer it, I need accurate measurements.
Only the one fire button, nothing else protruding?
Oh looks like adjustment up/downs on the side, are they flush or do they stick out a bit....
I think it would be better to have it in hand bro, think about sending it and get back with me.

Yes there are also two buttons on the side but they don't protrude. Dang. I might have to let the newness wear off for a bit. In all reality, I took it out with me today and learnt that it'll be staying in the car. I'll be casing a mech for foot duty so I'll be good for a bit. Thank you JD. Your cases are the sh it.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Yes there are also two buttons on the side but they don't protrude. Dang. I might have to let the newness wear off for a bit. In all reality, I took it out with me today and learnt that it'll be staying in the car. I'll be casing a mech for foot duty so I'll be good for a bit. Thank you JD. Your cases are the sh it.
Ha! No prob Russ, get back to me when you want.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
You dirty dog! I have been wanting a sunbox since I started bf. Can never seem to land it tho. What's with the regulated mods bro? You learning new tricks now? Anyway can't wait to see the new vids about temp control coils... congrats on the new toy man!

Any particular model or color you are looking for?

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Id like another E8 modulo titanium grey please.

That Titanium grey does not come around very often. They are well liked by their owners. With good reason :)

Excited to see you branching out into regulated. I am sure it feels odd to you to build a 1.0ohm + coil, but worth it when you can dial in the vape and have lots of battery life. You definitely benefit from a vape case with a regulated though. They stay looking nice longer that way, especially if you opt for felt lining.

McPuff

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
P.A. USA
Any particular model or color you are looking for?
was really just looking for one with a dna40. e7 modulo would be fine any color. almost had the odin edition last week but i got beat to it. i have a custom classic coming in 2 weeks. which is gonna put the search on hold for a little bit.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
was really just looking for one with a dna40. e7 modulo would be fine any color. almost had the odin edition last week but i got beat to it. i have a custom classic coming in 2 weeks. which is gonna put the search on hold for a little bit.

Let me know when you are ready again. I will start the searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread