Vape cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Work with phones too? I hate the clips they put on those cases.

I mash plastic for most anything if the money is right.
I have done a couple of phone cases, cell phones are a PITA and almost impossible to fit correctly without having the phone itself.
There are some good cases out there cheaper than what I can make them, and most people just buy from Amazon.

IamWinterborn

Aug 29, 2012
Pomona, CA
Good evening!

I was very impressed with your holsters and I would very much like to purchase a one for my brand new Vapor shark rDNA 40 But I haven't a notion how this is done. Do you have a website or is this done via phone? PM? I Have in the past received invoices via paypal to pay directly for purchases as well so I know that would work as well.

Please let me know your preferred method and what I need to do.

Thank you,

Heath Burt

Reactions: beckdg

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Tube mod lanyard prototype. Some issues to work out with getting enough friction, kydex is designed for stuff NOT to stick.
Should be fine with a jwrap, I ended up wrapping a strip of contact vinyl around the area of retention. With the vinyl on there it is secure and will not slide out or up easily.
I might go ahead and get some 3M adhesive and some neoprene fabric, applied inside the case it would grip really well.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Interesting. Please keep me and my P3 in mind when you call it done? And, an idea on pricing as well?

I have a leather sheath/lanyard right now, but with the weight of the topper, it tends to almost hang sideways :(

For the P3 in 18350 mode, you'd almost need to have a cut-out for the 'fire' button-covering the display is not an issue to me, but if you put the P3 in so the fire button is above the lanyard, it would be way too top-heavy.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Gallery is updated with new mods available
praxis belt case $40.00 plus shipping
Sigelei 100watt/150watt including Plus versions $40.00 plus shipping
Hanna Modz V3 DNA40 pack $40.00 plus shipping

If you want to purchase something please PM (start a conversation is what they call it now)
No website yet, maybe in the future.

Reactions: Jason Koegel

d4gger

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2014
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
I didn't see a prohibition to posting an initial review here, so here goes. In every aspect, superb is the word.

Initially pm'd coffeebum regarding a Reo Grand case last Saturday, quickly got answers to my questions and was invoiced and tendered Sunday. Package shipped Monday, received tracking info via pm. Didn't check tracking until Wednesday, and it was delivered. :) Blazing fast.

Got home, ripped open the box, and had the belt loop switched to clip and the tension perfectly adjusted within five minutes. That is excellent useability. The case has a great feel to it, seems durable, and yet is quite light.

Thus far, the case does exactly what it should admirably well. I've been using it more or less continually, taking the Reo out and replacing it like a pen in a cap. I remove the case from my belt at least five times daily (no mods on the job's floor, food facility), and the clip is doing well.

I know it's odd to be excited about a case, but not having one was a major hole in my vape life. Hole filled, quite well.

Thank you very much for providing an excellent item, and if you'd like this post edited to one line let me know :)

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Just letting everyone know, there was a problem with the Sigelei 100watt/150watt case.
I took measurements off of what I now think was a clone of some kind, and didn't double check specs with manufacturer.
One I sent out fit (clone?) and one did not, being 2mm too wide for the case.
Mold is being re-worked to fit authentic mods, and should also fit these others floating around.

I stand behind my work, if there are any problems with cases let me know. That way I can fix whatever is not right.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
Received my vapor flask holster on Monday, and all I can say is wow, quality and craftsmanship are superb, and shipping my God I wish all vape mail arrive that fast almost still hot off the press so to speak. :D
Coffeebum you are the man when it comes to vape cases.

I looking at possibly ordering an Evic-VT, will you be making a case for them as well?

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Received my vapor flask holster on Monday, and all I can say is wow, quality and craftsmanship are superb, and shipping my God I wish all vape mail arrive that fast almost still hot off the press so to speak. :D
Coffeebum you are the man when it comes to vape cases.

I looking at possibly ordering an Evic-VT, will you be making a case for them as well?

Thanks brother, appreciate the kind words!
The Evic I would have to hold for a few days to get a good mold, it is not a straight up rectangle.
Might work out a trade for a case, in return for using the mod to fit.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Faux Carbon Fiber, couple shells to show the pattern.
If plastic could be sexy this is what sexy looks like ;)
Better pics later on, gotta finish these out. Shark get's mailed out tomorrow, Flask is spoken for.
Extra $3.00 for this pattern.

reBLd9K.jpg

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
My basic VF Vape Case is exquisitely functional but I will have to order a CF version for my VaporDNA Project Sub-Ohm designed CF "Flaskman" topped with a PSO designed CF Mutation X v4.

I'll start that conversation on the 15th.

At this rate I might just end up with a friggin' Batman-like vapetility belt!

Or maybe a pair of across-the-chest bandalero style belts.

Awesome work, J.D. and mad props for perfect form, fit, & function and continuous creativity.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
My basic VF Vape Case is exquisitely functional but I will have to order a CF version for my VaporDNA Project Sub-Ohm designed CF "Flaskman" topped with a PSO designed CF Mutation X v4.

I'll start that conversation on the 15th.

At this rate I might just end up with a friggin' Batman-like vapetility belt!

Or maybe a pair of across-the-chest bandalero style belts.

Awesome work, J.D. and mad props for perfect form, fit, & function and continuous creativity.

Naw man just get a molle vest, I can put Malice clips on your gear and you can be all tacticool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread