Not open for further replies.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
acc6c6b6f2d264d0cb45e4357401b58f.jpg

I fought this for a bit in the sales forum. I don't think you can link an imgur album successfully and have it load on tapatalk.

I ended up having to post the pics individually.

Tapatyped

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
acc6c6b6f2d264d0cb45e4357401b58f.jpg

I fought this for a bit in the sales forum. I don't think you can link an imgur album successfully and have it load on tapatalk.

I ended up having to post the pics individually.

Tapatyped
Hmmm good to know. May do individual pics in a bit for the options.
Way too many in the case gallery lol.

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
Hmmm good to know. May do individual pics in a bit for the options.
Way too many in the case gallery lol.
Should be able to edit OP indefinitely. Good place to put all the mods and options as they grow. Easy to reference the first post. Eliminates searching.

And you can edit at your leisure.

But I think there's a 20 or 25 pic per post limit on the site. So there's that anyhow.

Besides... whenever Russ gets new gear you'll get new pics anyhoo. :)

Tapatyped

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Should be able to edit OP indefinitely. Good place to put all the mods and options as they grow. Easy to reference the first post. Eliminates searching.

And you can edit at your leisure.

But I think there's a 20 or 25 pic per post limit on the site. So there's that anyhow.

Besides... whenever Russ gets new gear you'll get new pics anyhoo. :)

Tapatyped

Naw there is a time limit on editing posts, even mine in my own thread. I suppose it is just the way the forum is set up.
That is one reason I went with the imgur galleries, I can update and change them at will.
Or at least easier than on the forum here. Lemme try just adding the link instead...

NOPE automatically imbeds the link. That is what I thought, tried that some time ago.

Reactions: beckdg

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Man, I would SO love that carbon fiber pattern for my soon to be shipped Provari Radius. Any chance of getting the mold for that device in the near future?
Well there is always a chance!
Interesting looking mod. That is one I would probably have to get in-hand to fit.
My list of available mods goes up all the time, as more people are nice enough to trade out for a free case.

Reactions: beckdg

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Just out of curiosity, if I could obtain the manufacturers specifications down to the micron would that be sufficient? Or ya think based on it's shape you will have to be hands on with it regardless? :)
Ha! No with accurate measurements I might be able to do it, but that depends on a couple of things. I will PM ya in a bit.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.

Nautilusfan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread