Vape cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
JD, an SVA Slim fits very nicely in a felt lined Sunbox E8 case brother. The mod is ~ 7/16" shorter so it rides lower but that is perfectly chill with me man. It is nearly identical in length and width.
Thanks man!
You recon I need to start a new thread with the cross-fit heading?

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Thanks man!
You recon I need to start a new thread with the cross-fit heading?
Maybe just amend the case info post to add a "cross-fits with" part could work too. Happy new year brother John. My friend overseas showed me a case you made for him that is so rad bro.

Djkrs

Jan 4, 2016
First thread was kinda clunky, starting fresh and hopefully more bandwidth friendly.
I will list the mods I can forge plastic for as they become available.
So far here are models available and prices.
Payment will have to be through PayPal, or send a money order. PM for all that.

iStick 30w $30.00 (clip only)
iStick 50W $40.00
Vapor Shark rDNA 40 with Shark Skin $40.00
Vapor Flask DNA 40 $40.00
REO Grand $40.00
Billet Box $40.00
Shipping: USPS first class is $3.00 and Priority I will do for $6.00
(US only, PM for shipping estimates to another country)

These are made from a material called kydex, it is a thermoformable plastic used in various applications including knife sheaths and handgun holsters.
I have been working with this material for several years and have a one-man shop providing hand formed custom products.
Custom cases for other mods are possible, but I may require the mod for fitting purposes.
PM me about what you want and I will try to work something out.
I can do faux carbon fiber, many different colors, and different camos and prints. I can also do molle attachments or other types of belt attachments.
Heck if you want a double thigh rig for your custom competition cloud blowers with battery slots I can do it o_O

I will try to keep the imgur gallery updated, all the info (except for pricing) is on there with the pics.

Hey man I saw one of the rx200 holster that you made for one of my friends just wondering how much for one

Reactions: beckdg

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Just finished a case for the HCigar VT200, another DNA 200 down!
How many more are there these days?
Anyway the gallery is updated with these, but here are some pics.

Xd6vaLz.jpg

FIf7gwR.jpg

pcIB5kJ.jpg

GrMJqkc.jpg

t2gM1nK.jpg

D2uFkgE.jpg

aEdvl67.jpg

skillzizzo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2015
west lebanon nh
Hello every one. If u are thinking about getting a case from john do not hesitate if it is in your budget and u want a case that is going to last a long time. This case arrived yesterday and pictures and words do not do the quality justice. As others have said only thing i can compare it to is the highest of quality pistol case for a mod instead. Hard as a rock, easy to adjust it, top notch quality, built to last. I have never ever wanted any vape case there not user freindly or built for crap for 30 plus dollars are just throw away things. This case i have no dought will be working till the day. I am glad Tom pointed me your way for one of these my freind. Top it off with top notch customer service and a great guy u cant go wrong. Thanks again my freind. Casenis for a tmodmdual 18650

Attachments

• 20160114_132659_resized.jpg
    20160114_132659_resized.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 20160114_132715_resized.jpg
    20160114_132715_resized.jpg
    492.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 20160114_132900_resized.jpg
    20160114_132900_resized.jpg
    542.5 KB · Views: 50

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Beautiful looking cases! Have you made any cases for the new Vape Forward Vapor Flasks (Classic, Stout, Lite) or have plans to build any?

My VF Lite should be arriving tomorrow and would be interested in one of your Kydex cases.
Great! More new mods! :eek:
First I have heard of these, just watched a youtube vid about them before replying.
Sure, I can make cases for most anything. I would have to have a mod to size the case with tho.
Hard to get the right radius on something like this without the actual device in hand.

Reactions: jnmobile

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
My VF Lite is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, and if I'm happy with the device, I might pick up a Stout. I'll be in touch if I want to get a case made for one of them - maybe send the unit for you to mold off of?
Yeah man just shoot me a PM (start a conversation in this forums lingo) and we can set something up.

Reactions: beckdg
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread