Vape cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Hey @coffeebum ? I've got a PockeX that I use when outside (I've got bad hands) so I need to put it on a lanyard somehow. By chance can you make some type of small simple case that I can attach a lanyard to and vape from while it's in?

I will see what I can do for you, let me think on that one. Screwed around with a lanyard style for a bit and never perfected it. I may need to do a left turn on how I approach something like that.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
I will see what I can do for you, let me think on that one. Screwed around with a lanyard style for a bit and never perfected it. I may need to do a left turn on how I approach something like that.

I'm in your hands Sire! I am rather desperate to be honest, as I drop stuff badly. For my P3 I had bought a leather 'sleeve' that had a tab on the top with a ring for a lanyard with cutouts for the fire-button and readout screen. That person no longer makes stuff. Simple or fancy, I care not. I am just a disabled guy on a fixed income mowing lawns. I keep my Radius at home nice and safe :)

No stress, just say when and how much :)

Reactions: Letitia

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Sorry about the late responses, have had some stuff going on with dad.
Hope I have at least mailed everything out that needed to go out, some of you may not have gotten any emails for a few days. Everything is good now, getting old sucks tho.

The only thing worse is when it becomes you that becomes the topic of your post. If you are lucky it will happen later in life, if unlucky it can happen early in life - for me it started in my late 40s. At 55yrs old, I was in hospital twice in the last 3 weeks. So yes, I do agree, getting old sucks tho...

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
You Sir are a Mad Master genius! (am bad on dates) Now that I've had and used the Lanyard for however long, I gotta say it is a simple little piece art~! I of course would never have thought of doing it that way...

It's light, the mod never moves, super-secure, not heavy on my neck...in a word perfect! Any person that owns a POCKEX and is thinking about a "Lanyard" should reach out to you, PERIOD! 'nuff said.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
You Sir are a Mad Master genius! (am bad on dates) Now that I've had and used the Lanyard for however long, I gotta say it is a simple little piece art~! I of course would never have thought of doing it that way...

It's light, the mod never moves, super-secure, not heavy on my neck...in a word perfect! Any person that owns a POCKEX and is thinking about a "Lanyard" should reach out to you, PERIOD! 'nuff said.
Glad it works for you brother, it is rough as can be but it IS just a prototype. Hopefully it will be durable enough. I may need to figure out a cleaner way to put them together. Don't really want to learn to sew, we'll see.

Peter_C

Who?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2013
Akron, Ohio
www.facebook.com
Glad it works for you brother, it is rough as can be but it IS just a prototype. Hopefully it will be durable enough. I may need to figure out a cleaner way to put them together. Don't really want to learn to sew, we'll see.

Your sewing is far and away better than mine is all I can say... 'nuff said on that topic.

If anyone is curious to see his genius live, please shield your eyes when you click the link below? It is a Google link - my Google-foo isn't good enough to do any better, sorry bout that, but you'll see the real me-good/bad using the PockeX with the lovely Lanyard... you've been warned! (it will open a new page)

>>> NSFW <<<

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ewRwwB2POimsPmwg2

---

• Love

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Your sewing is far and away better than mine is all I can say... 'nuff said on that topic.

If anyone is curious to see his genius live, please shield your eyes when you click the link below? It is a Google link - my Google-foo isn't good enough to do any better, sorry bout that, but you'll see the real me-good/bad using the PockeX with the lovely Lanyard... you've been warned! (it will open a new page)

>>> NSFW <<<

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ewRwwB2POimsPmwg2

---
I saw a lovely man sporting a great lanyard.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread