Vape cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4gger

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2014
Hattiesburg, MS, USA
Really? The dimensions I was given put the TMod too wide to fit.
I am working on a mold for the tmod right now, but will stop having read this.

I should have mentioned, I've got a girl. The boy or mix would not fit, the girl's curves go in the tension grooves.

Edit: And the screws are adjusted out fairly far, but not quite uncomfortably so.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I should have mentioned, I've got a girl. The boy or mix would not fit, the girl's curves go in the tension grooves.

Edit: And the screws are adjusted out fairly far, but not quite uncomfortably so.
That makes sense. I'm guessing TMOD sent him the boy measurements.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Added two more mods to the list
Innokin Coolfire IV - $40.00
Kanger subox Mini - $40.00

Upgrades are as follows: Felt liner is $7.00 - Skull pattern is $5.00 - Faux carbon fiber is $3.00
USPS Priority shipping in the US is $6.00 and international contact for a quote

Here is a faux carbon fiber lined REO Grand, a lined Skull Coolfire 4, and a digi woodland rDNA 40 for your viewing pleasure

jehCN3W.jpg

nxAiZvB.jpg

s5Fmraa.jpg

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Ummm...

Maybe me should send a tmod girl to a certain friend for preparations sake?

I'm sure there'll be one or two sales after a superrussXvid.

Lemme know.

Tapatyped

This right here is one reason I like this place. People really seem to WANT to help each other.
What a refreshing change of pace! It is not just one person either. People have reached out to me with referrals (thanks!) and really helpful suggestions. Heck the lining thing was something you guys wanted, and it has been really well received. A PITA to do (and I hope I have the process down right) but ya'll seem to like the felt.

Last edited:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ummm...

Maybe me should send a tmod girl to a certain friend for preparations sake?

I'm sure there'll be one or two sales after a superrussXvid.

Lemme know.

Tapatyped

Thank you brother. I remember the first email I got from a friend on here asking me to kindly turn off what ever I turned on that kept blowing up his mailbox with orders that he couldn't fill cause he ran out of stock that same night :) I will say that that is my sadistic goal when I make a movie about a good product - For the product maker to freakin beg to get it undone :). Beg.

Vape Mail is always exciting. Vape mail that ya can make a movie about is bad ayuss :)

I look forward to holstering my REO grands and TMODs in these :)

Major911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2014
Grand Island, FL, USA
This right here is one reason I like this place. People really seem to WANT to help each other.
What a refreshing change of pace! It is not just one person either. People have reached out to me with referrals (thanks!) and really helpful suggestions. Heck the lining thing was something you guys wanted, and it has been really well received. A PITA to do (and I hope I have the process down right) but ya'll seem to like the felt.
What can I tell ya coffeebum.... "If you build it, they will come".

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Hey CB it seems you have cornered the vaper market. Good for you.
FYI: Coffeebum is one of the finest Thermoforgers I know. His custom vaper cases are a work of art. Buy with confidence you'll not be disappointed.

IronWolf! Good to see you brother! I have not "cornered" the market yet bro, just getting my feet wet so far lol.
Didn't know you were vaping, good for you. Hope you healed up by now, but us "seasoned" people do that a little slower these days.
This is a great community, reminds me of kpro.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
So, I'm torn on the felt thing.
- it's not an enlarged case to make room for the felt, or is it?
- if it's not, does that mean that without felt, the fit is loose? or with felt the fit is tight?
- Reo users - are you vaping it IN the case, or whipping it out?
- And if you're vaping it IN the case, doesn't it need a squonk hole?

Sorry, can't just wait for the SuperX video :D

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
So, I'm torn on the felt thing.
- it's not an enlarged case to make room for the felt, or is it?
- if it's not, does that mean that without felt, the fit is loose? or with felt the fit is tight?
- Reo users - are you vaping it IN the case, or whipping it out?
- And if you're vaping it IN the case, doesn't it need a squonk hole?

Sorry, can't just wait for the SuperX video :D
I slide mine out of the case. The case is more of a holster for hanging from your waistband or belt.

The cases appear about the same size with or without the felt. these are serious holsters man. The construction and quality is over the top.

I find that I just use one hand to push my mod up thru the mostly open bottom and grab it with the other hand to remove it. One hand removal is there too and the holsters can be adjusted for a loose or tight fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread