Vape cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
The felt adds a little bulk, not much. The definition is not quite as good with the felt, it is still ok, just not as crisp.
If you set the tension, you can finger the mod up and it will stay up to grab with the same hand. When you are doing something that may jerk you around, say on a bike or in a boat, set the tension a bit tighter to keep your mod in the case and safe. The cases are motorcycle friendly. The clip is easier to put on and take off, but the other attachment (belt tunnel) is more durable and will not come off without undoing your belt.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
The felt adds a little bulk, not much. The definition is not quite as good with the felt, it is still ok, just not as crisp.
If you set the tension, you can finger the mod up and it will stay up to grab with the same hand. When you are doing something that may jerk you around, say on a bike or in a boat, set the tension a bit tighter to keep your mod in the case and safe. The cases are motorcycle friendly. The clip is easier to put on and take off, but the other attachment (belt tunnel) is more durable and will not come off without undoing your belt.
Thanks for the tip. I just adjusted both of mine for one hand finger up then grab and go same hand.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Here I am on the catwalk. On the catwalk.
image.jpg

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Guess I need to drop a model/price list.
If your mod is not listed I don't have a mold for it yet.
PM me if you want to talk about trading the use of your mod for a few days for a case.

iStick 30w $30.00 (clip only)
iStick 50W $40.00
Vapor Shark rDNA 40 with Shark Skin $40.00
Vapor Shark DNA 30 with Shark Skin $40.00
Vapor Flask DNA 40 $40.00
REO Grand $40.00
Billet Box $40.00
Hanna Modz V3 DNA40 pack $40.00
Praxis belt case $40.00 (also other 22/23mm tube mods)
Sigelei 100watt/150watt including Plus versions $40.00 (no sleeve)
Sigelei 50W VR2 $40.00 (no sleeve)
Sigelei Mini 30 $40.00 (no sleeve)
Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 $40.00
Innokin Coolfire IV $40.00
Joyetech eVic VT $40.00 (no sleeve)
Joyetech eVic VT $40.00 (with sleeve)
Kanger SUBOX Mini $40.00

All above pricing is for the basic black
and includes two attachments, a belt clip and a belt tunnel
unless otherwise stated

Felt liner is an additional $7.00
Faux carbon fiber is an additional $3.00
Skull pattern is an additional $5.00
More colors and patterns are available

Shipping: USPS Priority I will do for $6.00
(US only, PM for shipping estimates to another country)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
And it's high time I said Thank YOU!!!! Coffeebum! I won a prize in the 15 millionth post giveaway. What a wonderful chap - I got not only one - but TWO! Woot! And here's a picture of the one I sent a good friend on forum.....

Serious Mod holsters anyone? | Page 2 | E-Cigarette Forum

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
I've been looking for a vape case, black nylon zipper type case I can put three full sized Poldiacs with gennies on them in. I can't find one.

Afraid I cannot help ya with that, but if you search Amazon for "small electronics case" you can find a bunch of stuff that might work. If you need a kydex case hit me up.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
I've been looking for a vape case, black nylon zipper type case I can put three full sized Poldiacs with gennies on them in. I can't find one.
Yep! Check it out... Amazon.com: small electronics case
Just measure the size you need and find one close to it, should be pretty close to what you want.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.

1buda

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the felt lined case!! Funny thing is out while camping this past weekend a older dude with a cool fire loved the case. Wanted to pay me big bucks for it. I told him it was a gift from the maker and I don't sell what was a gift for money. So long story short I gave him the website here and look for "Coffeebum".

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
I like the felt lined case!! Funny thing is out while camping this past weekend a older dude with a cool fire loved the case. Wanted to pay me big bucks for it. I told him it was a gift from the maker and I don't sell what was a gift for money. So long story short I gave him the website here and look for "Coffeebum".

Ha! I woulda took the money. I can make more bro! Appreciate the use of the mod too, hard to make a case for that thing without it in my hand.
Maybe dude will find me, I am not hiding lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread