Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
IMG_20150729_192018.jpg
Came in today. Great work and fast turnaround!

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
I have been coming back to this thread over and over trying to decide on this as I have been looking for a good holster for the Reos Grand for quite awhile. I think this is it! Can you specify right or left hand carry, or is it just one way?

It will work fine either side, I wear my mods on the left because I usually got something else hanging on the right.
On the Rt the adjustable retention is to the rear, on the left it is to the front. REO's are mods that fit either way in the case, so no worries there.
Some stuff is indexed in the case just because of the construction, but the REO's are symmetrical.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I did manage to find a nice vape case that hangs on my belt, and will hold two vapes and other gear. It's from Vapesox and it was about $50. I like it, but I wish it had a pocket for a third vape instead of those elastic loops for other things I can put in my purse. Oddly, the one I got is not on their website. I got it at a local vapor lounge.

Last edited:
Reactions: kkay59

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
Awright! Shipped Monday, and according to tracking, will be here today. Nice and fast.
Hey CB, forgot to ask, does this come with a blue handled screwdriver, to match all my little blue handled screwdrivers? :lol:

No tools included bro, but it does ship with free bubble wrap! Hard day at work? Pull out the FREE STRESS RELIEVING BUBBLES!
They are the tiny kind, so it takes a loooong time to pop them all! Every time you squeeze one, just imagine the head of your boss exploding!
Really the cases are just a bonus. When you run out of bubbles, have a soothing vape and order another case! It's the only way to get the bubble refill.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ok, well I guess the bubbles will have to do, tho I'm retired, so no bosses. At least you don't use those D**** peanuts.
Have a good day, I'm gonna go set up watch for the little white jeep that brings the good vape mail. :)

I have a good feeling you are gonna love the holster oplholik. I used a tip from CB and tightened the retaining screws so it holds the mod just tight enough so when I finger the mod up thru the bottom of the holster it slides the mod up and the holster holds it there waiting for you to snatch it out of the holster and vape :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread